LF Weekend Casual Guild

Hello All,

I am looking for a weekend casual guild. Due to my work the week nights are becoming more and more difficult for me to have time to play on a set schedule. I am currently Alliance but am open to faction changing. I prefer a guild that has an active roster and do other things than just raiding (ie, Mythic dungeons together, WQ, etc.).

I am NOT looking to push Mythic Raiding. I am NOT looking for elitism. I want to have fun in a relaxed environment with cool folks. I prefer PDT friendly times.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/8 N EP, and 3/8 H EP. We are on Moon Guard.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. (CST) We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience. Feel free to add laskaland#1404 in BNET.

Thank You Baldrock, however that time pushes right up to 5PM Pacific which wouldn’t work for me.

We do a once a week on Sunday casual group that is only going to go for AOTC. This is meant to operate independent of our Mythic group during the week, but several of our mythic raiders come on alts. Its at 2pm PST and goes for about 2-2.5 hours. If you’re interested let me know. Attaching the guild spam for our mythic team below.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

I’ll ping you tonight.