LF Weekday Raiding Guild for 10.2 and beyond!

Sup Nerds <3

My Bnet - GoTeamAJ#1363
Discord - goteamaj

I’m looking for a weekday raiding guild for the upcoming patch 10.2 and Season 3. I’m an AoTC raider, and I have previous experience in high level and mythic raiding content. I’m comfortable in all roles (Tanks, Healer, DPS) and I’ve raiding with every class in some capacity except Warlock. So realistically if I’m a fit for your guild as a person, I’m flexible when it comes to what to play.

Looking for a guild that is AoTC oriented (always down to dip my toes in CE as well), who also actively runs keys and some PvP. I’d prefer an 18+ guild, and at the end of the day looking to have some fun and get back into the game I’m in a constant love/hate relationship with.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, looking forward to hearing back!

1 Like

Hey there! I think we could be a potential fit for what you’re after, though we don’t have a focus on AotC. While we do get AotC every tier, our focus is seeing how far we can push into Mythic all while keeping things laid back. I’ll leave the rest of our info below & shoot you a bnet add, but good luck on your search either way! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey! Bound in Fate is looking for a tank for 10.2 we also are looking for all other roles as well.

We currently raid Tues-Wed 9-midnight EST. You can add me on bnet or discord if you wanna talk more.

Heres a link to our guild post.

Crucible is recruiting DPS for 10.2 and beyond. Here is a link to our recruitment post. See if it would be a good fit for you and contact any of our officers or join our discord. Best of luck!

Currently recruiting for new roster to make a second raid group in my guild on area 52. We went 7/9 mythic and have a full 1st group and are looking to create a second group.
All roles avail atm.
Raiding mon/tues 9 to midnight est. On Area 52
Feel free to add me on discord: tanatithe
If want more info ect. The goal will be a cutting edge pushing group, fair disclosure its a new roster so may be slow start, depending on how much recruiting i can manage before season 3.
Our guild loves running M+ and always welcome another active player as well.
Cheers
(Please ignore character posting this… forum wont let me change it to main for what ever reason… lol

Hello there Brocendance! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for 10.2. We are a casual heroic guild that’s been established since before Shadowlands, and we mainly focus AOTC and get it at a good pace. We also don’t require you to server transfer, we have a guild community for all our off-server friends that raid with us as well.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
8/8H
-Aberrus-
9/9N
9/9H
Our raid times

• Wednesdays/Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healers -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    A little bit about ourselves, most of us are a bit older around 25+ and have jobs and such so we all respect each others time here. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, some do old world content for transmog runs and others acheivement hunters. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can reply to this post or contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411
or
Discord - Xcrush#1465

Hey Brocendance!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Greetings

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority
ANY DPS CLASS THAT CAN FLEX HEAL
Holy Priest
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter
WW Monk
DPS DK

Medium Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Low Priority (but still wanted)
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Elemental Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Yo Brocendance, we would love to talk to you directly. Look below for our info and feel free to add us to discuss further.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Ranged and Melee DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!