LF week night EST Raiding guild

Hey! My name is Lexo. I’ve been playing Wow on and off since ToGC. I’ve come back and am really enjoying SL. I’m looking to get back into raiding. I have multiple lvl 60 toons, 2 of which are geared enough for heroic / mythic raiding.

I have a 210 ilvl prot pally and a 200 ilvl resto druid. I also have a vengeance DH / Holy/Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman and a BM / WW monk that could be geared within a week. I’m also in the process of working on a MM hunter as well.

I know most of CN fights, but I haven’t actually seen all of them. Fast learner.

Look for something that starts 8pm EST (or a little later). 2 or 3 nights a week. Weekends are usually no good for me - unless its later (after 8pm) but I usually spend time with the fam then.

BNet tag - Lexo#1303 reach out! Willing to swap factions but would prefer a horde guild!

Hey! Wanted to throw us out there. We are a group of older people looking to get AoTC. Casual guild regularly running M+ on non raid nights whether it be alts or mains. We raid Wed & Sun 8pm CST (9pm EST) and usually go for about 2 hours. We are currently looking for a healer!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-2-dps-aotc-progression/787139

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players 7/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hello, You sound exactly like the type of player my guild is looking for. We are currently seeking quality dps with competencies in other areas. We are currently 7/10H and pushing for AOTC during season 1. We raid W/TH 8-10PM EST. Our guild is mostly made up for individuals around 30 years old with full time jobs. We like logging on having fun and pushing content. In our down time we do a lot of Mythic +. I’ll try to reach out to you in game but just in case my bnet is schwanz315#1763.

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me::
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

GUILD: Numinous

Server: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10 Normal & 3/10H

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM EST

Currently Looking For:

[High Priority] Range DPS (Mage, Warlock), Healer

But are also taking in any class or spec.

About Us: Numinous is a semi-hardcore based progression guild that was formed by experienced raiders, wanting to form a raid team that progress into high tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. We also run high mythic+ keys and have an active discord even when we are not in raid.

Battlenet: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile: We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 2/10M and we’d love to have you!

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Would love to chat with you! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hi there! If you’re still looking for a guild, I’d like to offer Morally Grey on Wyrmrest Accord, as we may be a fit for you. We’re a guild that’s focused on Heroic raiding with a big interest in M+ as well as other content like PVP, transmog and achievement runs, etc. We also play other games together outside of WoW and are LGBTQ+ friendly.

We raid from 9pm EST to 12am EST on Thursdays and Sundays, with an optional Alt Night Raid on Tuesday nights for Normal Castle Nathria, just for fun. We’re currently looking for ranged DPS, but more DPS of any kind would be great! If you’d like more info, feel free to message me on BattleTag at Brynhildr#11685! Hope you have a great day.

We could use a few more DPSers to complete our roster!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 9/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hello!

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 10:00pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.

Tanks: Any class needed except Paladin

Healers: Currently Closed

Ranged DPS: Any class

Melee DPS: Any class

Otherwise we will accept any other classes and specializations for mythic+ runs. If you’re interested please reach out to one of the Officers below.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Ozzie#8456

Team 2 is the only one that doesnt have a weekend day so check us out!
ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage
We are a community guild with three raid teams. We are a group of players looking to achieve cutting edge and Ahead of the Curve in Castle Nathria, and Keystone Master achievement. Many of us have raided for a number of years and are looking to push our achievements this tier. While our group understands that real life is more important than WoW, we take progression seriously and we want to have fun doing it. We expect everyone on the Mythic roster to show up prepared, geared, and ready to progress.

What we expect from you

Mythic Raiders will have higher expectations and stricter requirements. Heroic raiders, Those currently not on a raid team and the players that only want to push mythic+ keystones should have the same mindset as our mythic raiders.

Attitude

We aim to cultivate a tight-knit atmosphere and a fun culture. The two biggest barriers to this are a lack of preparation and being toxic. Neither will be accepted. We won’t tolerate any form of hate speech, sexism, harassment, bigotry, in-fighting, gossip, or any other form of toxic behavior.

Preparation

We expect every mythic raider to be proactive, showing up with an expert knowledge of their class and a deep knowledge of the fights. Review logs. Plan your cooldowns. Talk with fellow raiders to ensure success. Ask questions. Watch/read guides. You know the drill.

Performance

We expect every mythic raider to be an above-average player. This means being an expert in your class and improving on every pull. If you consistently underperform you will be subbed out. We want to help everyone improve but we can’t help if you don’t help yourself.

Attendance

Again, real life is more important than WoW. You will not lose your spot for missing a week here or there. However, you MUST tell the raid lead and the raid team in advance. No-shows with no communication will not be tolerated.

Raid Team 1: Ring of Peace
Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
Currently 10/10H, 3/10M Mythic Nathria. Their raid leader is experienced and organized. This team has high expectations of their raiders as they continue to down bosses in Mythic, and anyone joining must be ready to progress in mythic with them as their current class.
They are seeking likeminded players and will be open to accept exceptional players.
Please have logs available that can show you utilize Healthstones, health pots, defensives, and are not dying to repeatedly to avoidable mechanics. The logs must show you have extensive knowledge of your class.

Raid Team 2: Geared By BoE’s recently renamed
Raid Times: Thursday & Friday 7pm-11pm EST
Currently 9/10H, Recently downing Generals and pushing into denathrius with plans to progress into mythic.
Team 2 is currently looking for all slots except tanks. Especially looking for- DK’s, warrior, Ranged DPS

Raid Team 3: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm Recently merged with a smaller team, Currently seeking an Experienced Raid Lead.
This team is currently 8/10H, Downed Generals and are returning to down Council before continuing to Denathrius.
Both tank slots are currently filled, looking for another healer and Ranged/Melee DPS.

The guild itself has Monday Heroics to supplement the mythic raiders, and is a great opportunity to gear alts and practice rotations and mechanics.
Specifically looking for Exceptional M+ Keystone pushers. If raid is not your scene but you enjoy players that have progression in mind, this might be the spot for you.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227 on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! We want to create a community of likeminded progression focused players! Thank you for your time.

Hey Cure,

[US][H][Thrall] 2/10 M is LFM. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 10 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST with alt raids on Sunday

Feel free to ping me at any time on Disc: Blutide#9696

hey Cure,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hello,
We are a group of longtime WoW friends who enjoy endgame content without the drama, we would like to discuss the possibilities with you further either via Discord or in game. Look forward to hearing from you.

Guild & Sever: Army of Heroes: Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul, Sen’jin, Quel’dorei
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8-10:30 pm CST
Current Progression: 10/10 N 5/10 H
Recruitment Contact: Kal#7417 (Discord) Kal#12198 (Btag) or AMcCall#3147 (Discord)

Requirements: Consistent attendance and a good attitude. Guild members are active throughout the week, and we regularly run M+ guild groups, so we will happily help gear you up! We are a group of people interested in progression, but who also believe that having fun is the most important part of any raid night.
Needs: Need all DPS roles, Fire Mage and Balance Druid in particular. Also need OS healer and Tank

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS (windwalker, marksman, holy/shadow priest)! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hey there!

CHeck us out and I will also message you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-ravenous-illidan-late-night-guild-lf-dps-heals-210m/883608