LF Trans Friendly Mythic Progression Guild

Basically title. I’m a trans guy looking for a raiding guild that is both LGBTQ+ friendly (emphasis on the T - some “LGBT friendly” guilds definitely aren’t actually “T” friendly) and that has a solid raid team driven and capable of clearing mythic raids and getting cutting edge every tier.

I have lots of raid experience, can play any role (though I prefer to tank - currently 210+ and doing mythic progress on my tank character), and am willing to be Horde or Alliance and pretty much any realm for the right guild. Please let me know if this describes your community - I’m looking for a long term home!

If this is not you, and you don’t have anything nice to say, please kindly keep scrolling. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there! It’s honestly sad to see this post, your orientation shouldn’t matter, your gameplay should. That being said, we don’t have a spot for a tank, but we have spots for heals and DPS, and all of our tanks are capable of DPSing, so if a particular tank is better for a fight, we can have them swap out. That being said, look through the link below and let me know if you’re interested. It’s a new guild and this is our first raiding tier and we’re already 5/10H without even a full roster.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-110-h-910-n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core-and-backup/783991

Hello! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is a guild me and some friends just formed after being a little unhappy in our old guild. Let me start by saying not only are we very friendly and accepting, I myself am a trans woman. I understand the need to find somewhere where you’ll feel not just tolerated but where you can not worry at all about how people might react to your presence. We left our old guild because we wanted a home, not just a group of people who showed up to raid time and didn’t really like each other. We’d love to have you.

If Tuesday/Wednesday 11pmEST-2amEST isn’t too late for you we could really use a tank. As for our progression, members of our team started quite late last tier and still went 10 or 11/12 and we are damn well determined to hit CE this and every tier going forward. Please feel free to message me on discord lilith#0372 if you’re interested and we can talk further. If not, best of luck on finding a guild!

Hello Transguy!

My guild is accepting of anyone regardless of identity, beliefs, or creed. So long as you’re respectful, you are welcome here! We’re a driven team looking to finish clearing H and begin stepping into Mythic and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [5/10H, 10/10N] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guildmaster
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

1 Like

Hey, how’s it going? I hope you’re doing well. Imperial is a newly formed guild over on the horde side of Zul’jin, founded by two passionate former CE raiders. Our goal is to build this into a guild which can achieve cutting edge every tier. If this interests you, our basic information and a link to our detailed forum post is listed below. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have!

Guild & Server: Imperial - Zul’jin [H]
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday-Thursday 10:00pm-1:00am EST (7:00pm-10:00pm PST)
Current Progression: Leadership is 10/10H but the guild itself is newly formed so 0/10.
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Dialektic#0810/Camrrz#2731; Btag: Mith#11423/Eeveez#1884
Application: https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/imperial/imperial?preview
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Imperial (Guild founder is former raider in BibleBlack on Tich)
Requirements: We’re a newly formed guild looking to fill its open spots with raiders who are looking to push into mythic content and begin earning Cutting Edge every tier. At this point in time, we are looking for players who are a minimum of 9/10H with a preference for past or present mythic experience.
Needs: Recruitment is open for all roles and positions.

You can find our recruitment post with more detailed information here: [H - Zul’jin] Newly Formed Guild with Past CE Leadership