LF Top End Raiding/PvP Guild - willing to transfer/faction change

Hi There!

I’ve been playing WoW on and off since 2006, with periods of times being more into it than others. I’ll be straight forward in saying that I have never been involved in any serious raiding guild before, and have never really tried to. I’ve played around a gladiator level in arena multiple different times, even while being severely undergeared.

After getting a place on my own for the first time I’ve just recently picked the game back up after a couple years and Would like to make a serious push through the next expansion in both the top end raiding and arena as well. I’m determined to get involved with a serious raiding guild looking to make server firsts, who ideally has a PvP group with players having gladiator experience to do arenas with and make a push on that end as well.

I’m willing to transfer servers and faction, meaning I will go anywhere for the right fit. I work the typical 9-5 remotely on the east coast during the week and will be available anytime for raids/arenas outside those hours. I’m quite the nerd when it comes to tech and always have a top tier gaming setup. Super laid back guy - like to have fun (hey thats what gamings all about) but dead serious at the same time when it comes to being competitive and wanting to be the best. I’ll practice things (such as DPS rotation, arena awareness) for literally hours upon hours on end in search of perfecting things. You bring me aboard to your raid squad or arena team and you’re getting someone who’s obsessive about winning, and at the same time a great team player. Having played sports through college, and always working on teams in the professional world, I understand what it takes to succeed.

I have an elite level of natural talent for the game, and would not be posting this or in search of an elite level guild if I didn’t truly believe that. I’m not here to waste anyone’s time. So while I have no past credentials in the game of elite success, I do have elite potential that I’m excited to bring to light.

Now that I’m through the sales pitch there, Here’s a list of classes that I’m willing (and have available) to play. I’ll separate into three tiers. Top tier is a combination of the classes I most enjoy/have the highest aptitude for, with the lowest being classes I may have played but have little experience or previous aptitude for. All are within the DPS realm (I just like to smash things) - willing to transfer over multiple characters if needed as well.

A Tier
Shadow Priest, Hunter, Ele Shaman, fury/arms Warrior, ret pally

B Tier
Assas/Sub Rogue, Arc/fire/frost Mage, Destro/Aff Lock,

C Tier
WW Monk, Demon Hunter

Feel free to add my battletag or shoot me an email if you’re interested to chat!

Battletag - Rubiscotty#1660
Email - rubiscotty12@gmail.com

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We would definitely love to have a shaman or ret pally in our raid team! We do raid 7:30p-10:30p server time (Central). There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team finished nyalotha 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Appreciate the reach out Xiko!

I’ll follow up with you on battlenet shortly for more =)

We may be too late for you if not we would have fun.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Progression: 6/12 M

Blizz ID
Kenoshis1451 Floor tank
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild Leader

Hope to chat soon!

Hey Docta, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extraordinary community! Hope to hear from you.

Rampant on Illidan is recruiting: https://rampantguild.com/

Please reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet: Vanx#11719 / Discord: Vanx#0001