LF Social/Raiding Guild

Now, it is completely possible that I am having a Mid-life crisis, but here we go. I am looking for a guild on any server, any faction that is fun, social, active and understanding that Real Life is actually a thing. I want to do M+ and potentially raid at some point. I raided earlier this expansion as ELE Shaman and went 9/10 H before I had to take time off for Real Life. Coming back I am looking for a home. My characters are all currently Alliance on Proudmoore but I am willing to move for the right fit.
Ky#7753 on discord
Kynfused#1560 on bnet

2 Likes

Greetings! My guild Salt Room on Arthas (horde) is recruiting people for a weekend or weekday raid. (We have two groups in need of players, there is a tryout for both teams with the weekend group being a bit more laid back and casual!) We went 10/10 H and 4/10 M in Castle Nathria and will be making our raiding comeback come patch 9.1. We are active and social as well with many in game and discord events throughout the year including one happening next Saturday (July 3rd) that you would be more than welcome to attend if you would like to join us. It is very chill and could be an awesome fit for you, we play many other games together besides just world of warcraft as well. If you would like more information please don’t hesitate to contact me or if you would like to come and check us out!

Kitty#9984 is my discord
DeadlyKitten#134650 is my bnet.

if you like late night raiding (PST 9-11 W/Th) we are a very social casual AOTC focused guild and do lots of keys. And we are alliance on proudmoore.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

Hi there! You sound like you would be a good fit for Ibyish Clan. We’re a long-standing, casual guild on the Malygos/Icecrown/Garona server. We are a laid-back group of folks who have jobs and other RL responsibilities but also like to get together and have fun and play the game (albeit get things done when we do play, also). We’re looking for a few dps and another healer/dps OS to round out our 9.1 raid team.

We raid Wed/Sun 8:30-10:30 est, and try and get AOTC each tier. We run M+ on some of our off-days.

If this sounds like a good fit to you, feel free to add Riv#1381 on battle.net, or Shumai#2078 on discord and we can discuss! Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello there! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re rebuilding our roster to have a 12-15 player raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10H currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Heyya.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and are looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Heya, I sent you a bnet friend request just now. As a fellow mid-life-crisiser, I can definitely understand your need for flexibility. Our guild offers a full but optional schedule for members to engage with as their lives allow and understand that things are always in flux. I’d love to talk to you more about what we do! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hey Ashtaree, if you’re open to going Horde, it sounds like we would be a good fit. My guild, Hefty is adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) and we raid on Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST). We consider ourselves semi-casual/semi-hardcore in that each tier we strive for AOTC as a minimum, and then typically we get a handful of mythic bosses while still maintaining a relaxed, low-stress atmosphere. As an adult only guild, we absolutely understand that real life is, in fact, a thing and are willing to work with both full time and part time raiders who are able to communicate their availability to us. Outside of raiding, our guild enjoys doing keys, leveling alts, and just hanging out in discord. I’ll go ahead and send you a discord request (mine is Fenrisulv#4433) but you can also add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 if you’re interested in talking further.

Alpha is an alliance guild on Stormrage.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey Ashtaree,

I sent you a discord request - I’d love to chat with you!

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00PM to 11:00AM PST (5:00-8:00 PM PST)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Hello Ashtree,

Well, I have to say as far as mid-life crises go this seems a lot less expensive than a sports car. As far as a guild goes I would like to see if I can’t show you the razzle dazzle that is [Cursed Guild]. We formed late in the expansion so most of our players got AOTC in other guilds, we as a guild are where you are before we called it because everyone was getting burned out. We do have a small but active Keyrunner base in our guild as well with quite a few of them reaching keystone master. If thats more than you are wanting that is fine too. We are happy to help players push 9s and 10s as well.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm to 10pm Eastern. If that works for you and you would like to know more ( I can bring out even more razzle and dazzle if needed) then please feel free to start up a conversation

Discord: Multispork#8293
BNet: Multispork#1187

Good Luck, I hope you find your home

Ashtaree,

Right there with you on the mid-life thing. Most of our players are 40+. We focus primarily on M+ and social activities. Give us a look: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrallnostalgic-community-guild-lfm-8pm/

Hey Ashtaree, if you are still looking, check us out. Would love to have you.

Sounds like you would fit in at Descendants of Lore. I will post our spam below, feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk more:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello, Ashtaree! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We have become a family for one another. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.