LF Socially Active Guild

I am returning to WoW and while getting into BFA I am looking for a social group of adult gamers. Prefer a guild that usually have members on, and preferably who has an active discord even on non raid nights. Adult humor is good. If your guild sounds like a good fit let me know.

Hey! I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, Resolute! We’re all really friendly, and our discord is pretty bumpin’. We are looking for people who want to have a good time, annd be among some friends, both old and new, and just get things done. When you get to 120 (if you want to raid) we’re always keen on new folks and people who want to move forward with us. If that sounds like you, send me a request at Kenny#1122, and I’d be happy to chat with you, see what we can do for you!

Discord is discord.gg/m2pzZHp, just make sure to announce yourself in the chat so one of us can give you permissions.

Thanks,

• Ken

The guild I recruit for is No Place Like Gnome. We are [A] on the [Dalaran] server. No Place Like Gnome is a social guild with active members. You will often find us hanging out in discord chatting while we play. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! But putting all that fancy stuff aside, we are just a group of laid back people who LOVE to play this game. If any of this sounds interesting to you or if you have any questions, please send me a message!
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376