LF social/casual guild

My girlfriend and I are looking for a new guild to call home and make friends. We’re playing on Thaurissan - Alliance now but willing to transfer (the server seems pretty dead…).

We are not after anything too serious, we tend to play very casually and spend most of our time just doing quests, running old dungeons/raids for achievements, mounts, and basically anything the game has to offer :smiley: What we would like is the chance to play with other people outside of pugs (really bad experiences with them) and raiding eventually.

Feel free to contact me on battlenet: Felagun#11374

1 Like

If your willing to xfer “performance anxiety” horde side Barthilas would be happy to have you. Although we are a mythic progression guild we also do events outside of raiding. For players wanting to get along and alot of active memebers

Entity is an Alliance heroic AOTC raiding guild on Aman’Thul, we are bolstering our core raid team moving into Shadowlands atm we are recruiting ranged and melee dps, alts and social members are always welcome.

We have been around since Wrath and some of us have been playing together since BC, we are a mature, friendly, laid back bunch who like to have fun but clear heroic content and achieve AOTC each raid tier.

We raid Weds and Thurs nights 8pm til 10.30pm server time we also do alt runs on Sunday nights numbers permitting. We run mythic plus throughout the week with groups running from low to high keys. We also have people who run old content for mounts and transmog. If you think you might be interested then add me to bnet Kiiara#11694 or discord Kiiara#7700 and we can have a chat :blush:

1 Like

You need a BOOP or two in your life :slight_smile: