LF Social/Casual guild

Experienced player here. I used to be a hardcore raider but trying a different approach to the game. Looking for a guild that’s active in discord and game chat. Would love to make new friends and whatnot. I’m just now coming back to the game and would love a nice, chill, like minded guild to join.
:grinning:

1 Like

Hi Shankss, I am not sure how many active guilds there are now days depending on your definition. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall and Adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild. I believe we are fairly active but we are however a smaller guild. Generally on weekends there will be anywhere from 2-8 people online leveling, LFR’ing, or doing some Mythic +. Raid nights things are much more active with 12-18 people online. Members do chat it up a bit in Guild Chat and Discord when online.
It is just a tough time in the world of Azeroth right now and most are just waiting for a reason to play.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search,.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for Season 4 and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Fulltime position available!
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior
Would love to have a Rogue
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might be Mustache Enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Are you all in the guild finder? Im not able to find you :frowning:

I haven’t posted in the guild finder, I would assume that you have to be on the same realm to see our posting. We are on Thrall. You can just add me to your Battlenet friend list. Zuul#1119