LF Social PVE guild [H] EST (Hunter)

Hey everyone. I played a tiny bit in BC but quit because I didn’t have people to play with and went back in MOP and had a blast with friends until they petered out after WoD.

I’m hoping to hop into classic with a Horde PVE guild with cool mature people to have a great experience hanging out and living through this great game.

I’ll check this post back on Monday and hope to hear back! Cheers!

If you are open to going Alliance PvP, we would love to have you!

<GREYBEARDS> Semi-Hardcore, PvE focused, Casual Friendly, will down relevant content in a timely manner, friendly, active. Core members are made up of former hardcore top US kills in multiple xpacs with achievements to back it up, vast experience and knowledge…. Blah blah.

Skeram - Alliance

Raid Times:

• Sunday 6:30-10:30 EST
  • Monday 8:00-12:00 EST

Raid Information:

• No prior raid experience is required, however we do expect you to research your class and execute fights correctly. A trial period will be used for new members (Can be done during leveling/gearing process blah blah).
  • Loot will be distributed through a Loot Council, allowing the guild to put gear where it is needed most. This may mean spreading gear out as much as possible, or stacking gear on key raid members (e.g. tanks, dps or heals…) with the sole intent of expediting boss kills thus creating more gear drops
  • 80% Raid Attendance is expected and required to maintain a raid slot.
  • Discord required

Contact us on Discord

Practitioner - Guild Master - Practitioner#3378
CapAmerica - Co-GM - Sulris#9875
Thevestian - Officer - Thevestian#0654
Cybb - Officer - Cybb#9708
Giz - Officer - Somehting#9224(Yes, that spelling)

Hi there :slight_smile:
I’m the GM for a guild called Dream. We focus on raid progression and community. I really think the social aspect of a guild is super important, because I think you’re gonna play your best when you’re playing with your best friends.
Contact me with my battletag Hermarine#1245 or on Discord Firewyrm#4107
I’d love to chat with you and see if you’d be a good fit for the guild!

Here’s our listing btw:

If you’re open to a PvP realm, I think we might be a good fit for you. Here’s a link to our post: [H][Fairbanks][Semi-Hardcore][Loot Council] <Vanilla Fire> is looking for members. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, I hope you find a home for Classic!

Still looking for pve horde in an eastern server :slight_smile:

Check out -Cult of Personality- on Mankrik PVE

While you were away i took a moment & made this post Delete old posting