LF Social/ Leveling Guild

Hello,

Just recently transferred and I am looking for a social/leveling guild that is looking at having a late night raiding team at some point. Given my work schedule I cannot commit to a permanent spot on a team but would love to come when able or after someone has everything they need from the raid. I will probably need raid times from 7/8/9pm-11pm/12/1am server time.

Look forward to hearing from you and will see everyone in the world!

Check us out Bane Is a fresh new guild building a raid team for the weekends. 8pm-12pm server sat/sun. Hit me up on discord if interested. Tekniquez#6783

In our guild we care about our members & that means helping them along their leveling journey to 60. We are friendly folks who enjoying talking & joking with each other. Some members of our guild have known each other since Vanilla WoW and others we are enjoying getting to know! We do our best to keep chat going and we really do try to help our members. We are small right now, but are trying to grow so that there are more people on to help, instance with, and hopefully raid with! We are looking for active players who enjoy a laid back, helpful, & joking environment while enjoying all aspects of WoW. We will raid when we have a group of committed 40 players at level 60 (We are recruiting for our core raid group). If you do not want to raid that is your choice. We will help our members get raid ready. We have many players who are WoW veterans, but we also have some who are new to WoW & we do not mind teaching you or helping you out. Our motto is WoW is not life, play how & when you want, & if you need help in game just ask in guild chat! We can’t help if you do not speak up. We just want to have fun and enjoy everything classic has to offer. We have discord, guild bank, and a site all setup, all we need is some great player to join us!

Interested in joining? Message Prix, Timir, Alaij, Drexlee, Orikai, Rysethi, Hammersong, for an invite in game or for more information!

All active players welcome!

Raid schedule will be between 6pm-8pm server time during the week, weekend TBA.

1 Like