LF Social Guild

Hi all, I’m returning to WoW looking for a friendly social guild to join. I’m 35, and interested in old raids/content as well as casual current content as well. I’m kinda shy, but i love to help out wherever i can! I can raid 8pm-1am MST

Hey Skysong,
Lets chat! I think you’d be a good fit!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker
Dps Melee Dps High Priority: Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral, Arms Warrior, Rogue, DH
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Skysong - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.