LF Social guild with good players

I am looking for a more social guild than I have recently been in. A place that maybe does decent raiding but more importantly has very talkative and active chat. Not just basic “we only talk about wow” but moreso people that talk about just anything. I’ve raided at the highest mythic level for a long time and it’s just not as interesting anymore. I like to play other games (mostly shooters, not league). Must be stream friendly and not toxic to the point of breaking twitch ToS. I will also be playing Classic pretty hardcore this summer and would be nice to form a course of action with people that have the same interest.

Hey, i am looking forward in talking with you about a position within our guild. PST me in game when able to or hit me up on bnet kryptek#1227

Looking for a good bunch of members to join our Community. We dont just play world of warcraft we venture out into other games. Check out our main website and register and join our community today. https:// evolvedgaming. org/

On the horde side of things of Evolved Gaming we can offer all walks of life from leveling to raiding. They are always looking for lots of new members to fill there ranks. When it does come time to raid we are currently seeking Tanks and Healers with offspec… incase we have to many and you have to DPS… As well as looking for some DPS.

Raid times are from 8:30pm to 10:30pm on Wed and Thurs. (All times in EST).

if you have some more questions do a /who Evolved Gaming

We also ask that you check out our main recruitment page at.