LF Small Guild H/A

LF Small social guild horde or alliance that are active in discord. Im a casual player that likes leveling, dungeons, and occasionally raiding. I prefer to play Enh/Resto Shaman, MW/WW monk, or Ret/Holy Paladin. I dont mind moving servers if it means finding the right group of people. Message me on realid or reply here if your guild might be a fit.

Realid ItwasntMe#1376

1 Like

Hey there, my guild may be a fit. We focus on raiding and m+ but we have a group of 20-30 players who primarily raid, some of us gaming outside of wow together. Let me know if this sounds like a fit!

Hello Dezero, your needs sound like a fit with us, raid time needs depending. Hope to chat!

Hi Dezero, we might have what you’re looking for as far as community goes. Active discord, keys, weekly raid (we’re really only looking for ranged DPS atm but there is a Sunday normal run for alts), and general camaraderie. I’ll leave our spam here, but the best way to check us out is our discord.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 8/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination