LF SL Raiding Guild

Hey guys :smiley:
Currently looking for a raiding guild to go into SL with! I am currently 3/12M 12/12H NYA, 7/8H EP, 9/9H BoD, and I did 7/7N Highmaul in WoD. Looking to go headfirst into Shadowlands! Looking to play either SPriest, DK, Warrior, or Warlock. Looking forward to talking with you guys :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, our guild would love a Spriest if you’d be open to playing it! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon that raids on Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, if you’re interested i’ll leave our guild info and a btag below to get in contact to see if it’ll be a good fit.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Almost Awesome is an Alliance Raiding/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Prior raid experience preferred.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

Hey Furziah,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hey there!

Rats is a brand spanking new guild on Horde side Hyjal. We are comprised of former mythic raiders and current CE raiders. We strive to mostly have fun with new and old players in a semi-hardcore raid environment.

Our Goal
The mission is simple, to progress through every tier in Shadowlands and obtain the glorious, Cutting Edge.
Of course, above that is to foster a community full of like minded players that enjoy playing with each other outside of raid such as Mythic+, PVP, or alt pugging raids.

What times do we raid?
Wednesday - Thursday 9pm-12am Eastern.
Possibility of a third day being added as needed, Monday 9pm-12am Eastern.

Contact me!
Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555
Or
Discord: Versaggi#2245

Hey there!

Rats is a brand spanking new guild on Horde side Hyjal. We are comprised of former mythic raiders and current CE raiders. We strive to mostly have fun with new and old players in a semi-hardcore raid environment.

Our Goal
The mission is simple, to progress through every tier in Shadowlands and obtain the glorious, Cutting Edge.
Of course, above that is to foster a community full of like minded players that enjoy playing with each other outside of raid such as Mythic+, PVP, or alt pugging raids.

What times do we raid?
Wednesday - Thursday 9pm-12am Eastern.
Possibility of a third day being added as needed, Monday 9pm-12am Eastern.

Contact me!
Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555
Or
Discord: Versaggi#2245

Hey there, we just started a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde if you would be interested in swapping factions. We raid Sunday’s 6-10PM EST With the goal of clearing mythic with only a 4-hour per week mandatory time commitment.

If this interests you whisper me at Jagorman#1954 on battle.net

Hey there. Dropping some guild info below. Feel free to reach out if you think its a fit.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS with Tank Off Spec

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey Furziah! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

We should talk.

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Furziah! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! Gonna keep it short ! [US Horde Illidan] is seeking dps and healer for pure cutting edge based guild. Thursday 9pm - 11:30Pm est / Fri 9pm-12:30am Est! Check us out! [H] <Faceroll> Recruiting For Shadowlands | 2Day (Thurs/Fri Evenings)

Hey Furziah S E V E N is recruiting for SL

Hey Furziah,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some quality ranged dps headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+ and will be pushing KSM again. Check us out.

Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326

we could be a fun choice!!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894