LF Shadowlands Raiding Guild

Hi,

— Update, I have joined a guild, thank you for all that responded! –

I’m looking for a guild to raid with in Shadowlands. Finding a good guild to play with is more important to me than my Role / Class / Faction choice. I would describe myself as between a casual and a hard core raider (soft-core?).

Below is additional information that could be used to determine if I’m a fit. I would be happy to server and\or faction transfer to play with the right group of people.

Guild Preferences

• 4 to 9 hours of raiding per week (raid prep is hours outside of this block)
  • start on time
  • at least heroic complete every raid tier
  • I would like to do at least some mythic progress - I like to raid weekly until the next tier comes out -or- all content has been cleared and farm is complete.
  • I am comfortable wiping on repeat. Everyone learns at different rates; I believe that wiping and then talking about the wipe and then moving forward is the best way to defeat content.

Role Picks

• Tank > Heal == DPS
  • I have been tanking since MoP with the occasional stints of DPS \ Healing
  • Prior to MoP, I played Priest, healed 80% of the time, Shadow the other 20%

My main picks -per- role

• Tank : Brewmaster \ Vengeance \ Guardian \ Blood \ Paladin
  • Healer: Disc Priest \ Mistweaver \ Druid \ Shaman
  • Melee: Feral* \ Windwalker \ DK \ Enhancement \ Rogue
  • Ranged: Shadow \ Warlock \ Elemental
  • TLDR: not warrior tank \ not mage – everything else is awesome – I am an altoholic and I have a lot of experience on several classes

Faction Choice

• Alliance
  • Horde
  • Jailer – if he’s recruiting? how do I contact him!?

I am a nerd and I play a lot of classes; these factors combined, I did a lot of weak aura work in BFA, I’m working on a tool to manage all the classes / specs in one spot. These sort of efforts will show in my game play - I research constantly, but from an outside observer, it looks like I’m walking around through a forest at random. If you do not like players like this, I won’t be a good fit for your guild.

I may miss up to 1 (likely) or 2 (unlikely) weeks per year – I’m always hoping to take an overseas - or- cross country vacation (but… that hasn’t happened in a long time, I haven’t missed a raid day in like the last 2 years).

I currently have a lot of friends on the Alliance side. If on Horde, expect that I will spend a good amount of time on Alliance as well.

Warcraft Logs

YouTube Videos showing my play:

Vengeance\Main:

Guardian\Alt: (didn’t get as far as main)

(*) I have a dream, it’s that feral is good.

Blockquote

Heya! I’m not sure if you’d be comfortable taking a chance on a newly forming guild, but I’m gonna take a shot anyway and leave our information here for you to consider.

Either way, for what it’s worth, this is a very elaborate recruitment post, and you’ve obviously put a ton of effort into it. Whether you’re interested in us or not, good luck in your search!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-heroic-impact-is-building-for-shadowlands/686994?u=rinngo-tichondrius

1 Like

Hey Kiddie,

If you would like some information on our guild, send we can chat in Bnet. Add me @ Zen#1643. You can read up more about us at www.guilded.gg/-Aspect-

1 Like

We are a new guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights. Horde -Mal’ganis
Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)
Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002. (GM)Zulburn#1912 or Discord Lando#8568

1 Like

Hi Kiddie! We are a horde guild and are looking to add to our raiding roster. Initial focus will be AOTC every tier then mythic progression. I copied our guild post below. Please add me on bnet to chat if you are interested!

Immortal Rage is recruiting DPS and HEALS to add to our core Mythic prog raiding group for Shadowlands. Raid days:Wed/Thurs, 730pm-1030pm server. We formed in Nya as a group of experienced mythic raiders, and are looking forward to carrying on with raid progression through Mythic on a 2 night schedule.

Current needs:

Frost Mage

Havoc DH

Sub Rogue

Boomkin

Ele Shaman

Resto Shaman

Disc Priest

All other classes/specs are still encouraged to apply.

Join a guild that balances raiding with real life!

Contact us on bnet for more info or to apply.

Kwixxi: Denali#11237
TaiChi: Kian#11655

1 Like

ENDEX \ Thrall \ Horde

We always have room for skilled players or those willing to try and step up to the next level of gameplay. If you feel like you can fit our group please drop by the discord - the application is following the directions.

We are a group of like minded individuals who enjoy a no-nonsense approach to the game, we are all adults with busy schedules, yet we have a strong core group that is readily available to play and help others in need.

We pride ourselves on having a zero drama environment, along with policies and leadership that encourages that type of behavior.

Respecting everyone’s time and effort that is brought during raid nights is one of the many foundational blocks that this group is built on. This behavior will be expected of you and will be used as a base for your performance on. Two hours a night does not give much room for error or downtime.

We understand that mistakes happen and we will work together to identify and address these issues in a constructive manner before our next pull.

Our Raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM - 10PM EST, we RARELY go over this time unless the group votes for it and the situation merits it.

We expect that each raid-team member is capable of analyzing logs and improving: gameplay, understanding, basic instructions and showing up to raid prepared. All while communicating what you are not understanding about mechanics. If you are on time, you are late (trash pulls normally start 10 min prior to raid first boss is pulled at 8PM EST).

The activities of this Community are vast and varied, we have members of all walks of life willing and wanting to do low and high level M+, PVP, among other things/games.

How to join:

If you feel you want to be part of this community and value the principles we follow, you can find us at https://discord.gg/DWZ9mFG for more information on recruitment needs for the raid team and further instructions.

1 Like

Hey Kiddie, Limitations - Sargeras - A [US] is currently recruiting a tank for our W/Th/F 7-10 PM CST Mythic Raid team. We formed in May as an AOTC focused guild, but dabbled in Mythic and got to 5/12M before September. With our progress we’re looking to push for CE in SL. If you’d like to chat more just add me on Bnet HellfirePain#1736.

1 Like

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:
Healers- Disc Priest
Ranged dps - Boomy Warlock & Spriest

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

1 Like

Hey hows a goin, Im Fyxer guild master of Misinformed a brand new guild looking for Mythic raiders in Shadowlands. Our raid times are Tu, Fri, Sat 7:30pm-10:30pm Server time.

We are recruiting both DPS and Healers. No mythic experience necessary, but we ask you be competent with your class. We are a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with high aspirations.

1 Like

Hey Kiddie, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I will say though, we’re not looking for a tank currently, but if the other roles are open, let’s talk. We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. [A] Nerve - 2/10M Recruiting For CE Raid Team

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Phantix, and we can talk more!

1 Like

Hey Kiddie! At the moment we’re only looking for healers and dps, but if you don’t mind that, here’s our info:

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch rading and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Note: This is completely subject to change but is what we’ve worked with in the past.

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact ZombieKitten#1588 or SgtBlitzer95 #1699

1 Like

I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis we’d like to invite you to tank for us for SL!

Below you can find a bit more info about our guild

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: We have most of our core solidified and are looking for the next few dank memers to join us!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet