LF Semi Hardcore Raiding Guild for SL

I started WoW as a fresh no knowledge player in June this year and very quickly fell in love with the game and especially M+. I am willing to reroll to whatever is meta in Shadowlands and am hoping to find a good guild moving forward to raid and push with(semi hardcore to hardcore preferred). I am willing to tank heal or dps. I am more than willing to transfer servers and will even go to an Oceanic server if our schedules line up better as I live on the West Coast of the United States and my ping to Oce servers such as Barthilas is pretty decent.

Availability: Any day of the week after 11:30pm PST (16:30 AEST or 15:30 GMT+8) and raid can end as late as 3am. Work schedule is volatile but business is open from 8am to 11pm.
Discord: Kitten#8457
Btag: KittyGoNyah#1688

I noticed after posting that I had the wrong character selected. I am Kittygonyah-Kil’Jaeden and am a lvl 120 monk.

Hey there .checkout

Immortal is recruiting! We are a Cael/Nagrand guild, made up of Aussie/NZ WoW addicts. EST 2009, we are on the look out for active players, 18+ who are bordering on an unhealthy obsession with their WoW toons in the lead up to SL.
We have space in our raid team for healers and DPS, but we are always on the lookout for active players .We are looking towards building a mythic raid team ,also after those who love to push high keys. Raid times are wed/fri 7.30pm-9.30pm server time with possibility of a 3rd raid night.
We don’t do well with egos, we like to have a few drinks while we play, we’re a close knit group and are always looking to push ourselves to excel at our elected toons and classes.
Chuck me a message for more info on Rushnak#1325

Horde Barthilas

Now Recruiting for ShadowLands

12/12M Ny’alotha

12/12 H

We aim to push progression within a 2-day (5-6 hour) schedule while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. We treat each other with respect and seek high performance, excellent game-play, and most importantly a positive attitude.

Drama and toxic behaviour are not welcome here.

Raid Schedule:

Monday: 6:30 pm – 9 pm server time (GMT+10)

Thursday: 6:30 pm – 9 pm server time (GMT +10)

Optional: Sunday heroic Farm run, for mythic trials and alts, or just to hang out and have some fun.

You must be able to make the core raid nights reliably (we do take attendance). Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider and that’s okay - all we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible.

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously. Our end goal is to be able to fully clear the content but also keep the friendly spirit of the game alive, as we believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with.

What we expect from you:

Discord and a working mic are required

We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism, take ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be counted an asset to the team.

Time is limited with only 2 nights a week to raid, and we do not take people wasting it lightly. We all have families, careers, or studies, so consideration of other players’ time is important. To that end, all raiders should come to raid prepared with consumables (food, flask, potions, runes, re-roll tokens). We do have a master of coin to help fund guild activities, but this is not to be taken advantage of. We also expect everyone to use prepots - please do not be the reason we wiped on less than %1.

Finally, we expect all raiders to read up on upcoming encounters and their role within them before the first pull of the boss. We prefer players who can not only follow a strategy but are also capable of thinking on their feet and adapting without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter. Above all, though, we expect you to own your mistakes and learn from them. You don’t have to be perfect, but nothing is more frustrating than wiping to the same thing over and over.

What we are looking for:

Heals – All Exceptional healers considered, Resto druid preferred.

Ranged DPS – Mages in need but all exceptional RDPS considered.

Melee DPS – All roles and Exceptional players considered

Tanks – Blood DK preferred, but other tanks considered.

Exceptional players of any class and spec should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player - we just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

Our trial period is 2 weeks and in that time we consider several factors - performance, situational awareness, attendance, attitude towards raid encounters and wipes, and how well you fit into the raid team.

Mythic Keystones:

We run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Player Vs Player

We are currently looking to expand into pvp more come Shadowlands. More than a few of us regularly pushed arena getting above 2k rating and having fun doing so. And are now looking for more players to do this with to switch up comps and if interest is enough, form a core RBG team to push a high rating with.

If your are interested in joining our guild please apply though our discord recruitment system

h ttps://discord.gg/dHwmE8J

Please contact our recruitment officer for further information.

Bnet - Boss#1709

Handle It is a Mythic focused guild on cael/nagrand/Saurfang server and alliance faction.
We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team to continue prog and carry into Shadowlands.

Raid schedule:
All times are server time:
Wed - 8:15 pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:15 pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:15 pm to 11:30pm (will drop to two nights after prog is over)

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights.Need to be willing to come along.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, players willing to keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec. We are looking for people who can make all 3 raid nights reliably.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 6/12 Mythic

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Furby in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911

I have contacted and been contacted by a few guilds now. Just adding that I am still looking and would prefer to stay on Horde and tank if possible but willing to reroll for a good fit. I am a 3.2k io(pug made) brewmaster main who started tanking 2months ago.

If you are interested in the Alliance side, Boop might be a fit!