LF Semi-Hardcore guild with raid days fri-sat

Would like to Join a decent guild that’s looking at both wpvp and dungeon and raid content.

I have my characters reserved on herod

Alliance only.

Running a Dwarf prot warrior as my main but have a human holy paladin I can go to instead if that is what’s more needed.

I’d be on every day and especially at launch as I took vacation then (“hehe”)

Our guild seems to be what you might be looking for. We are a progression guild on the alliance side of whitemane raiding primarily Friday and weekends, reach out to me on discord if your interested in learning more: Arishnakrov#6398

Discord: BnH247 - add me if your schedule meshes with our raid times or want to join the casual team.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/horde-myzrael-pve-red-team-28-40-blue-team-7-15-40-pdt-730-pm-thur-sat-sun-loot-council-the-insane-semi-hardcore-casual-social-pvp-only/252044/42

Hey man, jump in discord. Would love to chat with you!

may want to check the tons of listings already, seems like youll find something good somewhere

Hey Altorb! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to our guild post! [<Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD]
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

What server will you be rolling on and i could go holy pally if healer is needed as holy is great for both pve and pvp. Id prefer prot warrior as my main but if the guild is as good as it sounds may change my mind :wink: i only say that as your lookingg for off tank healer and dps. Thanks.

You might be interested in our guild. We plan to clear all PVE Content and do WPVP and make a Battlegrounds group. Our raid days are Saturday and Sunday. If that works for you check us out. Here is our information:

Hi we are rolling on Herod so that might not be what you want. But we have a lot of very skilled players from retail wow planning to clear all PVE and PVP content. If your interested here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Sounds perfect except for the sundays as I work early morning mon-fri. I’d only be available for saturday I’d be on sunday as im on everyday but those times would be rough for me.

We could work with that. Join our discord over here at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]. Once you in talk with Sethphir and let him know your schedule

my bad the full link didn’t hook up with my title, I was doing it from my phone xD If your not totally set on Alli here are our raid times etc.

[H] Skarem

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

No go Thanks anyways though