LF Sat/Sun Raid

My girlfriend and I are looking for a weekend raid to for Dragonflight.
We both have plenty of raid experience and numerous past AoTC’s. She has been on a long break and is looking to come back to get ready for DF and I have been playing (mostly solo) but was still able to get my S3 KSM. She plays Resto Sham and I have numerous classes I could hop to depending on the needs. that all being said… Guild attitude and Culture are most important to us. We both want to progress… but… have fun doing so.

Add me for more info or questions. Vaydis#1889

Hi Atrayu,
I have spots available on my 1x/week AOTC team. I’l drop the guild info below and if the time frame works for the two of you, I’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.
Reality Break- CE and AotC teams looking for more!

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently are recruiting for raiding once Dragon Flight hits. We raid 9:45pm to 12:45am CST on Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some range/melee dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191. Flair#1625 is avaible as well.