LF Sat/Sun Raid Team

My girlfriend and I are looking for a weekend raid to for S4 and Dragonflight.

We both have plenty of raid experience and numerous past AoTC’s. She has been on a long break and is looking to come back to get ready for DF and I have been playing (mostly solo) but was still able to get my S3 KSM. She plays Resto Sham and I have numerous classes I could hop to depending on the needs. that all being said… Guild attitude and Culture are most important to us. We both want to progress… but… have fun doing so.

Vaydis#1889 for any questions

2 Likes

Hey Atrayu,

My guild *The Legal Bananas on Alliance Stormrage sounds like the perfect fit for you & your gal! We’re probably not going to get AOTC this season, but we’re hoping to get it in DF. We could FOR SURE use another healer! We could also use more flex roles. But are currently a little full on hunters & tanks.

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

Please HMU via discord if you want to know more: Jem#6738

I hope to hear from you soon & I hope you have a wonderful day!

:heart: / Jem

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.