LF Ranged DPS - A new kind of raid group, <Five for Fighting> Raiding: t/th 9-11:30pm cst Check it out

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Five for Fighting
We are NOT a guild, folks. We’re a raid team and mythic+ group. That means we don’t care what server you’re on or what faction you play for or even what your guild tag says.

This ain’t your grandpa’s WoW folks.

We’re just interested in gathering a group of quality payers on our discord server and getting things done. Founded by human beings who’ve played the game a bit. Our focus when playing this game is to progress to new bosses and get out of the old content. Putting that ole’ AOTC benchmark in the rearview, hitting that “Keystone Hero” wicket – we enjoy the heck out of that. And afterward, we enjoy just hanging out with good people and having a good time on fights that we can do with our eyes closed.

COMMUNITY:
We are looking for players that are past those early learning pangs. Players who’ve notched AOTC and (at least) Keystone Master in a single season in the past, and want at least as much again this season. People who also realize WoW is more MMO and less RPG - players that recognize the social aspect and goals of this game. Let’s be honest, if this were a single player game it would be very bland. We want people that are active on Discord, enjoy hanging out outside of raids, and generally just fun to play with. While we do enjoy goofing on each other, we also want people that understand what respect means, and how to give and earn it. You need to be the kind of player that understands the guild’s success is your success.

We want the best that your class has to offer. Are you always looking for ways to improve yourself? Are you trying to figure out what a person of your class did to “beat” you rather than sum it up as gear or RNG? Do you look forward to wipes and progression? Do you like everything WoW has to offer? If so, we want you!

NO DRAMA:
Practically every serious guild makes this promise. One of the biggest guild killers is stupid, pointless drama. Firstly, that’s why we’re not a guild. And secondly, should an issue arise in the middle of raid that cannot be immediately resolved, then the offending people(s) are simply removed from raid and we continue on without them; leaving them to wait until we’re done with the raid before we deal with them. The raid comes first, always. What you do on your own time is your own business, but the moment you step foot into a raid with 20+ other people, you are no longer on your time. You’re on the group’s time. It isn’t your 2.5 hours spent raiding that night, it is the raid’s 2.5 hours spent raiding that night. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE has the right to waste it.

And beyond raid, we assume the position of “a little common courtesy goes a long way.” If that’s an attitude you can get behind, then you might be in the right place.

GOALS:
Our goal in our not-a-guild is to build a strong community that can clear while enjoying each others’ company.

RECRUITMENT:
We are targeting players who are looking to excel in a team progression format. We have the leadership and council, now we are just looking for you.

Our application questionnaire is open and we are open to exceptional applicants of all classes. Drop your BNET or DISCORD below and we’ll send you a link to our app.

RAID TIMES:

Tuesday 9:00pm -11:30pm CST
Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm CST

(That’s right. 5 hours …. for fighting. Five is enough.)

BNET Contacts:

Main Team Leadership
BNET: Broadsides#1174 / DISCORD: Broadsides#6453
BNET: Wildrage#1207254 / DISCORD: Blits#6738

For more information we can be reached at the above battletags.

Come check us out. You’ll have fun! Promise!

Bump up the jam. Bump it up.

Any one interested in what we offering? Reach out :wink:

They have been reaching out my friend!

Hi! I’m interested in trying out. Currently 3/8M VOTI and 2450io DFS1. I have mythic experience in multiple tiers going back to WOD and have several KSMs with a couple classes. I’m planning to swap to lock for DFS2. My bnet is Odyssean#1967 and discord is Odyssean#4456.

Haus - I just messaged you on Disc. Great to hear from you!

great to see some movement

Nice to hear from you, Potato!!

Potato — we chatted right? I think we were too slow eh and you opted for another group?

I could have sworn I bumped this days ago. Shrug. Come check out abberus with the cool kids

4 bosses down. Who wants to do some more?

Sorry, i too have been busy. Thanks for the bumpy goodness…

More bumparoos. Like pokearoo but yanno… bumpy

We’ve got more bumps

Home base bump

Most definitely. We need ranged dps.

yo im 8/9 H on my holy priest , looking to play my hunter though.

Hey there did you get in touch?

Need some more of them bumps