LF RANGED DEEPS _ A new kind of raid group, <Five for Fighting> Raiding: t/th 9-11:30pm cst Check it out

• 5.26.23 Update - team is doing nicely, but we have spots for 2-3 ranged dps -

Hello, fellow WoW enthusiasts of Thrall server! Are you ready to embark on an extraordinary gaming journey?

Introducing “Five for Fighting” – more than just a guild, we’re an elite raid and mythic+ squad. Our mission is to bring together talented players from any server, faction, or guild on our Discord server to triumph over in-game challenges as a unified team. Founded by seasoned WoW gamers, our goal is to progress swiftly through new content, leaving past milestones behind and reveling in our victories with a close-knit community.

Here’s a playful WoW limerick about Thrall meeting his future wife for the first time:

Thrall met his wife, Aggra, one day, In a land where the elements sway. Their eyes met and hearts spoke, As the spirits awoke, And together, they forged love’s display.

COMMUNITY:

We’re in search of experienced players who have earned AOTC and Keystone Master titles in a single season, aiming for even greater achievements. We value individuals who appreciate WoW’s social dynamics, actively engage on Discord, and nurture camaraderie beyond raids. Respectful, dedicated players eager to contribute to our collective triumphs are the perfect fit. We cherish those who consistently strive for self-improvement and embrace progression.

NO DRAMA:

Our dedication to a drama-free environment is unshakable. As a raid team rather than a guild, we ensure a harmonious atmosphere. In the event of any conflicts during a raid, the involved parties will be removed to guarantee seamless progress. Keep in mind that during raids, you’re on the team’s time. Outside of raids, we promote a culture of courtesy and mutual respect.

GOALS:

Our main goal is to cultivate a resilient community capable of conquering content while enjoying each other’s company.

RECRUITMENT:

We’re seeking players eager to excel in a team-oriented progression environment. With experienced leadership in place, we’re ready to welcome you. We invite outstanding applicants of all classes to join us. Simply leave your BNET or DISCORD below, and we’ll provide you with our application link.

RAID TIMES:

• Tuesday 9:00pm - 11:30pm CST
  • Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm CST (Five hours dedicated to fighting – the perfect balance!)

BNET Contacts:

Main Team Leadership:

• BNET: Wildrage#1207254 / DISCORD: Blits#6738
  • BNET: Broadsides#1174 / DISCORD: Broadsides#6453

Don’t hesitate to reach out to the above contacts for additional information.

The One true warcheif called. He said it’s time to report for duty with Five for fighting. See you soon. Lok Tar Ogar!

Mok khora all around, thrall will keep on taking names and chewing bubble gum. So do we!

Who needs a home for season 2 and onward?

I was going to use this space to make a mom joke, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

If you won’t maybe I will. My momma is so fat, when she rolls over in Ogrimmar Tanaris gets a bath.

I dun like fat shaming jokes

Well what kind of jokes would you prefer?

You’ll need to join us to hear the jokes I’m afraid.

Calling more Raiders and keyers

Yah - need a few more for sure. Quality people quality play, that’s what we’re about

Quality over quantity. But we’d like to have quality in large quantity. Help us help you.

Who needs another bump?

Who’s interested in what we offering

In need of an Arms warrior for raid prot for keys? Im ilvl 410 and current guild im just a number lol

We definitely have spaces for ranged dps. We also have a second raid starting soon that will be T and Th 6:30pm CST if that interests you.

Did you happen to follow up anymore. Sorry for the delay and goodluck if you’ve already found a new home

Come on down ranged. You know you want too!

Ranged and healers looking for a home, look no further

so this is 10-12:30 eastern

btag is chris982247#1811