LF Raid/M+ Guild for Shadowlands

A friend and myself are looking for a guild in the Vindication battlegroup. Currently on Burning Legion server. We are planning to main/alt (open to flipping as necessary):

Druid/DK
Hunter/Priest/Warlock

Ideally looking for a guild that raids Tues/Thurs and ends before midnight. Preferably an adult guild that’s more an ‘R’ rating. Looking at working ourselves into the core raiders.

I raided hardcore in Vanilla and heroic raiding in Legion for most of the expansion. I also did a lot of mythic+ dungeons throughout Legion. Our goal is to find a guild pushing progression a bit and working on mythic raiding. Always looking for some mythic+ action too.

Any suggestions out there?

Our raid times a bit off what you’re looking for but I’ll leave a bit of spam for you to review. If you think it would work reach out at any time to discuss!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey man our raid times are a bit off to. Imma leave even more spam for you though because im the god damn king of spam lmao.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Afternoon Bitstiches,

Mythic Team Royal Phoenix is actually looking for more raiders to fill out their Shadowlands roster. They raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST. Please add me on discord for more info because we are very interested!

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Hi Bitstiches, (Wraith) [Illidan] is being reformed for Shadowlands, we are trying to recruit players for our raid roster with the goal to progress through normal/heroic raiding and still enjoy the game in not the most hardcore setting. Raid times are going to be 6pm-9pm EST Tuesday/Wednesday. Don’t know if this would work for you but, if you have any interest or questions hit me up on discord. :purple_heart:
Jerobi#1664

Hi, Bitstiches! is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!
-Romza

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!
Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)
Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.
discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Top of the morning to you!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!

You can always look me up as well , Bnet Shazaam#1457

Hi there! Would love to talk with you about our guild. I will leave spam below and add me if you think we might be a good fit <3

We’re a group of raiders that have been raiding together since legion and now looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands! We are not casual and we are not hardcore… we are somewhere in between. We have an active discord, run m+ weekly, clear heroic for aotc, and dabble in mythic raiding.

We are currently filling out the last few spots of our core raid team, which we intend to bring into the new expansion. Our current recruitment priority is healers and a tank. To clarify, this is our priority, not an exclusive opening. We are happy to consider all level 50 players of any experience level—whether you’re hoping to set foot in your first raid, or you’ve cleared AOTC every single tier since its invention, we’d love to hear from you!

SCHEDULE: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm est

For more information, feel free to DM me on discord kbay#774 or friend me on BNet (KKbay#1884).