LF Raiding/M+ Guild

Experienced raider, decently high IO, multi class player. I am looking for a home to settle in and raid with as well as do M+. By no means am I a hardcore player, but I also do not like to consider myself casual. I prefer to push high keys but will not cry if my 20 isn’t timed. I have mythic raiding experience but do not want to be a part of a guild that is “Cutting Edge”.

I am open to a wide array of raid times/days. Though I would prefer weekdays with an end time before 12am EST. I absolutely refuse to raid with anyone selfish, anyone in the raid that will put their parse above the mechanic is not someone I want to raid with. There is a time and a place for parsing, sacrificing a few to go orange/pink is disrespectful. Doesn’t matter if you are friend, brother, or my mistress…. I will call you out!

I have a wife and kids, so I don’t slam my face against the game 12 hours a day 7 days a week. I do put my work in though.

Current classes:
Havoc DH - 418 (original mail for dragonflight)
Destruction Warlock - 417 (main swapped to this)
Protection Paladin - 401 (potential main for 10.1)

I am currently 2/8M, 2700 IO. I would like to be higher IO, but I mostly rely on pugging in my limited time to play.

Bnet: Smokey#12840
Discord: Smokey#5534

Hey Smokeydeath!

We have spots available we are looking to fill out. We have a lot of players with same situation - put in the work. But always family first.

If our times work - let me know if we sound like a fit and would like to chat! We would love to have you.

TL:DR;

Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)