LF Raiding/Pvp Guild [H]

Looking for a relaxed guild. That doesn’t waste time and gets things done. 2 Night raiding works for me. This post is for me and my friend. We’ve both been playing since vanilla. Both our characters are a Hunter and a Rogue. I’m a Duelist in retail so I’m not complete trash in pvp. Also Have been raiding since BC. Have any questions please ask.

1 Like

I know this doesn’t fit what classes y’all want to play but if for some reason you guys want to play something on our needed list or wanna join with a non-guaranteed raid spot and if people that have your spot don’t work out you can take theirs, then here ya go.

< clearly > is recruiting!

Horde-Fairbanks

We will be raiding 8:30pm-11pm pacific Tuesday and Thursday

Loot will be distributed via Loot Council, in conjunction with class leads / myself and other officers, we will ensure a fair loot council.

We are currently in need of:

• 2 Fury Warriors
  • 1 Mage
  • 5-6 Shamans(resto)
  • 3 Warlocks
  • 1 Druid(resto)

This would fill out our minimum requirement for a perfect raid comp. We of course are still always recruiting exceptional players of any kind.

I’m creating this guild to clear raid content and do wpvp/bgs with friends. I raid-lead in vanilla for 1 year, then on a vanilla pserver for 2 years; you can trust that this loot council won’t be corrupt/biased whatsoever. Bringing back lots of old friends/raiders and looking for more people to fill out the roster. Can already tell the culture in this guild will be fantastic.

If this sounds good to you add me on bnet at Chase#13656, or add Sneakyshadow#9420 on discord!(Sneakyshadow#1423 on bnet) (Don’t forget capitalization matters on discord!)

[H] <Bandidos>-Grobbulus

Guild type : Both raid and PvP oriented.
Raid times : Weekends Between 6pm and 9 pm Eastern hopefully .

What we are looking for :

Both old school Vanilla players and new players who will be extremely active . My core group of friends (including me ) haven’t been around since early BC. We are extremely competitive and typically get quite advanced in the games we play so if your not a pro yet , that’s ok we will be re learning metas.

I will be rolling a warrior to tank in raids , and my duo level partner , a shaman.

Extras:
raid times , gold strategies and classes will all be discussed in our discord channel before release . Also dedication will absolutely be recognized .

Personality :

Chill, laid back gamers who enjoy blazing and pub stompin’

Discord : discord.gg/UPfFkt6
Server Name : Vanilla Icecream
Discord Name : GrapeApe#1703

Cheers.

Hey! Based on what you have said in your post I think that you and your friend would be a great fit for our guild. We are looking for DPS for our main raid team. Here is our guild forum and you can join our discord (in forum) channel to read more about what the guild is about! I think you will like what you will see. Happy hunting!!

Hey Vipershot! Fifteen Years Later sounds like it fits your description because we are a two night a week raiding guild. We are also a laid-back, friendly and fun group looking to get to 60 at our own pace. We are going to do dungeons, wPvP, BGs and raid! Our server is Stalagg-PvP, Horde. Let me know if you have any questions!
Discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

Vipershot. We currently have a high need for a Hunter, and have an open spot for a rogue as well. Casually hardcore former Top 50 US Guild getting the band back together to clear Classic again.

Awesome group of people here. If you and your friend are interested, hit me up!

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749

Guild Name: Vanilla Fire
Faction: Horde
Realm: Fairbanks NA-PVP
Playstyle: Semi-hardcore and casual
Rick#6229 (Discord) jjswat#6708 (Discord)

TLDR

We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for adult-aged players with a good attitude to join! Simply send me a message on battle net Crabgrass#1578 or discord Rick#6229.

About Us

We are a spin off guild born out of some of the members of the retail guild The Eternal Fire on US-Hyjal. The Eternal Fire has been raiding together since December of 2015, and has achieved AOTC with all raids since Hellfire Citadel. We are trying to foster a welcoming and mature environment for like-minded people to join and have fun in classic wow. We aren’t a super hardcore guild, and won’t be rushing to level 60. Rather, we want to enjoy the leveling process and spend time in each of the raids as well.

Raiding

A raid team will be formed upon numerous members hitting level cap and showing interest in raiding. Raid spots are currently being given first-come-first-serve based on a class distribution. Tentative progression raid times are Sunday & Monday from 6pm-8pm PST (Server Time). We are looking for semi-hardcore members that take raiding seriously but also just want to have fun and enjoy the raiding experience. Loot will be determined using a loot council.

Expectations

• Be online fairly consistently
  • Have a good attitude and be mature
  • Respect the other members of the guild (drama won’t be tolerated)

What we can provide you

• A friendly and fun social environment
  • A team of dedicated raiders looking to have fun and clear content
  • A network of people to help with quests, dungeons, and any other group content in classic

If you have any questions, add one of the GMs on battle net: Crabgrass#1578, JJSwat#1342. We look forward to hearing from you!

~ Holybitu, Co-Guild Master of Vanilla Fire

Crit Happens
Horde - PvP - Herod - EST

We are a guild for people who want to enjoy classic the way it was meant to be played. We will not be trying to hit 60 as fast as possible, we will be enjoying the journey. We will be clearing all the raids once we get there, we just don’t think that’s the only way to have fun in the game!

We will be raiding on Saturday around 7-10 PM EST, as well as one other day TBD by voting on what works best for most people. Once people are ready we will also have at least one night a week to meet up for large scale PvP.

We believe that the perfect team is the one you love spending time with, not the one with an 100% optimal raid comp. If you agree, come chill in our discord until release :slight_smile:

Discord: Secret_Fish#9978

Check us out :slight_smile:

You & your friend take a look through this [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hey Viper! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to out guild post! <Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

I hope to see you!

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

We are a casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. We would love to add another Hunter and Rogue to our ranks. Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]