LF Raiding/Mythic Plus guild

Hi everyone, I am currently looking for a raiding team that has been together for multiple tiers. Have been AOTC focus not against pushing mythic, just haven’t been in guilds that want to. Limited attendance do to Classic as put a damper on our guilds progression. Seems like that is a common occurrence this Tier.

I play Balance with a Resto off spec depending on what the team needed prefer balance.

Looking for raid times between 830-1130 eastern weekdays, Weekends anytime after 830-whenever. I have kids and in the military and family comes first. willing to faction change for the right guild.

I may also have 2 RL friends that may want to follow.

Also have
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Furrycritt

guess i should add Real ID Furrycrit#1685

Hey Tofurkie,

We’ve been around since 2006, continuously completing tiers, and getting AoTC. We usually focus on getting AoTC, and we will do some mythic when we have the people. Currently we have about 14-15 people, so we clear AoTC while recruiting to see about doing some mythic.

We have a few groups that run M+ after our raids, and some that run m+ on Mondays.

Our raid times are Tues/Weds 9-1130 EST.

If you want to know more, here is a link to the guild recruitment thread (although I believe I’ve covered everything here): 2 Day T,W <Retribution> LFM 12/12H 12/12N 11/12M

Feel free to add me in game Sunde#1384, or on Discord at Sunde#5261

Prowess

Immediate class needs (as of 12/31/19):
Note: “High” means that there’s an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. “Low” means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don’t let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Druid (Boomkin): High
Mage: High
Priest: High
Rogue: High
Shaman (Elemental): High
Warlock: High

About Us:
Prowess is a Mythic progression guild on Malganis, a high pop Horde dominated realm. The guild was founded in October of 2019 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across several MMOs who have played together for years.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Officer Contacts:
Santô – Recruitment
• Santo#11753 (Battle-Net)
• Santo#2571 (Discord)

We’re always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey I am the Gm of Angels Envy a Weekend raiding guild that focuses on AOTC. We would love to push mythic in 8.3 just need the people. We could really use a Boomkin/resto right now and your friends are more then welcome to come. Our raid times are 10pm est till 12-1am Fridays and Saturdays. We also push high keys during the week and weekend. message me on discord is you have any question Reptar#0856 or in game.

Hope to hear from you

Hey Tofurkie,

Strategic Miscalculation is recruiting and I’d like to talk to you.

A little about us, we transferred from Feathermoon and are building a new team. The focus will be AOTC with some mythic progression if the team wants it. We run keystone multiple times per week, we timed 15’s during 8.2 and the goal 8.3 will be all 15’s.

We have one of the most generous guild leads you’ll ever meet and a bunch if friendly players. We strive to be a fun friendly place with no drama.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Discord: Vin#7832
Bnet: Vin#12877