LF Raiding guild

192 Holy Priest/193 Spriest looking for a potential raiding guild/mythic+ guild.
13/13 Mythic HFC during WoD. 4/10 Mythc Nighthold. Havnt raiding since Legion during NH.

You willing to go alliance ? :slight_smile:

i already am ali, for some reason it picked my horde classic acc.
Coella

1 Like

Hey there,

My name’s Teliene and we’ve recently formed Coalesced in order to aim specifically for Heroic to Mythic aspirations. Our raider team primarily comes another guild where we felt like progress wasn’t developing as we wanted, so we fractured off to focus on putting in some work toward achieving that goal.

Our raid times are Tu / Th 6-9 PST. (7-10 MST) (8-11 CST) (9-12 EST)
We’re small at the moment, but are looking for people who are skilled and chill. Relaxed enough to enjoy the moment, but dedicated enough to improving their game without needing to have a conversation with.

Our experience ranges from 4H to 10H, and as we get players our goal is to push into more punishing content.

We are LGBT+ friendly and looking to cultivate an atmosphere to foster a community. If you’re interested, m Discord is PazzKat#2149 or on Battle.Net at PazzKat#1670.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Hey there, Coella!

**Official Beginning to Raid: **January 4th, 2021
**Also Recruiting for High Key Pushes
**Update On Roster - Raid Lead is AoTC and most of current roster is already pushing heroic on our own while prepping for guild raids

++Raid Times (PST)++
Monday: 7pm-10pm
Wednesday: 7pm-10pm

*Currently Recruiting:

• MDPS - Death Knights/Warriors/Rogues/Paladins/Monks
  • RDPS - Hunters/Mages/Warlocks/Spriests

++Who are we?++
Asterisk came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We raided for several tiers during Legion and Battle For Azeroth, but ended up calling it quits due to real life circumstances. 2 years later we have returned to begin building out foundation up once again. Mythic is not off the table, but this first tier we have decided to focus on AOTC and build our player base once again.

++You Should Join, if the following Applies to You:++
You want to enjoy the players you raid with
You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
You enjoy being part of a friendly community
You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
You own a microphone and can clearly communicate

++Contact List++

Hueston#11459 – GM
Cogie#1172 - Officer
Lilith#12189 – Officer
Fluttersly#1775 - Officer

Hi there Coella,

Not sure if you’re still looking since this post is rather old, but figured I’d reach out anyway. From your post it seems like our guild might be a good fit for you.

If you’d like to check us out, check out our info post:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-shadowlands-fun-friendly-atmosphere-710h-cn/426984

GL on your guild hunt!

1 Like