Lf raiding guild

HELLO

Its been a struggle getting a guild on OCE servers due to my time constraints in the peak times! Looking to branch out and play US.

Raided Mythic Legion and Uldir quit to play classic after that.

Dont really mind what i play happy to fit what you require if necessary

Post your bnets and details and ill get back to you thankyou! :slight_smile:

Good afternoon! With the recent announcement of shadowlands on November 23rd, our guild has already begun our raid planning. We are in search of quality DPS who are looking to push CE content in SL.

Adversary is a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close knit group of friends! We are looking to add a couple of quality people and players to this mythic team! We have 17/20 spots filled and our now looking for just DPS!

We are open to any DPS at the moment as our team is currently quite balanced. (Need a druid + warlock ) Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 730-11PM EST

With a Monday flex day (determined weekly)

BNET: Blazer#1872
Discord: Muralator#5184

I will typically answer within minutes as I have them both linked to my phone!

Also for more info check out our guilds of wow page @ Guildsofwow/Adversary

Hey lets chat when you have some time!

Bnet: Kuddles#11668
Discord: Kuddletime#4574

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-judgemental-sloths-looking-to-fill-out-our-raid-team-and-guild-for-shadowlands/710751

Hey there! If you haven’t already found a home, check us out. We would love to chat!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps-heals/657129

Hello Bravedave!

We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

yo!
Garlic
Garlic is a horde guild on Illidan with like minded individuals whose goal is to progress through Mythic as far as possible each tier. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight as well as contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, come apply!

*We are always recruiting casual members and players that only want to do M+

Past Tiers
Uldir - 6/8M
BOD - 6/9M

Schedule
Friday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Saturday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Monday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST

Recruitment Needs
We are looking for players that are consistently looking to improve every week and hungry for a competitive environment.
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Need all
DPS: Need all

Requirements
Mythic or Heroic Logs
DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras

How to Apply
Contact one of the recruitment officers listed below or leave a comment on this thread with your B-Tag or discord name

contact info
Glits: Glits#1609 (bnet) / Glits#0288 (discord)
Coba: mrzeon99#1324 (bnet) / mrzeon99#9365 (discord)

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon