LF Raiding Guild

Looking for an alliance raiding guild on any server, I can play Vengence or Havoc.

I’m looking for a guild that raids on Friday/Saturday nights as I’m based in Australia, this works out to be my early morning / mid-day.

Time conversion that I’m using:

timeanddate[dot]com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200502T020000&p1=47&p2=137&p3=179

This is an alt, my main is a brewmaster monk with 4/12M, 12/12H experience (can post logs, armory & IO of main).

Also happy to gear up any class/spec required, I have all classes at 120, and most around 420 iLvL.

I’m looking for a relaxed, casual play, so not too fussed on current progression and happy to re-prog through normal/heroic.

Also keen on knocking out Mythic+.

Feel free to add my btag for a chat: ChrisA#6249

Hello Lovelydh,
Please see our recruitment post below, happy Friday!

Are you looking for a new home or searching for that something in a guild that was lost a long time ago? Want a fresh start with a community full of like-minded individuals that are searching for the same thing? boat shoes and scotch is your new spot.

About us:
We are a newly reformed adult reroll guild on Arthas [Horde] with the intent of mythic raiding come Shadowlands. We originally formed as a reroll guild during WoD on Korgath and saw instant success pushing far into mythic Blackrock Foundry along with becoming one of the most popular guilds on the server. The original 3 of us that founded the guild had missed the times we all had and have been longing for that same since of community so have decided to give it a go for round 2.

What we are looking for:

Like-minded active individuals with the intent of pushing mythic raiding content along with m+ come Shadowlands. We are an active reroll guild with a reroll date that has come and gone but you are more than welcome to roll a fresh toon or transfer whatever character you would like as long as you are actively participating in the guild. Recruitment needs are as follows:

Ranged DPS: High
Melee DPS: Medium
Tanks: Low
Healers: Medium

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: 9 PM - 12 AM EST

If you have any additional questions or are interested in joining feel free to add Gethus#1871, Vyntage#11618, or Khoneycutt#1439

Thanks, but I’m looking to make the switch to Ally and raid Friday/Saturday nights.

Rise to Fame - US Thrall Horde

Raid Officer Procsy here and after reading your post, I’m interested in trying to recruit you to join our guild. Rise to Fame is a 3/12M progression guild that raids Fri/Sat from 10PM - 1AM EST. We have VERY promising pulls on Shad currently and it’s safe to say that Shad should go down soon. We also do Heroic full clear raid on Tues/Thurs 7:30PM - 10:30PM EST. If Rise to Fame sounds like the guild for you, please contact me on Discord/Battlenet.

Discord: Procsy#11151
Bnet: Procsy#6874

Looking forward to possibly getting to know you and happy gaming!

-Procsy

Are you looking for a new home or searching for that something in a guild that was lost a long time ago? Want a fresh start with a community full of like-minded individuals that are searching for the same thing? Juggernaut is your new spot.

What we are looking for:
Like-minded active individuals with the intent of pushing mythic raiding content along with m+ come Shadowlands.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS: High
Melee DPS: High
Tanks: Medium
Healers: Medium

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: 9 PM - 12 AM EST

If you have any additional questions or are interested in joining feel free to add Khoneycutt#1439

Thanks for your responses but, I’m looking to make the switch to Alliance.

Screw alliance!

Hi! I’m an officer in Collected Company on Proudmoore.

As for raids, we go Tue/Thurs 6pm pacific time (west coast) to 10:30pm. We also run a more casual fun run normal night on Mondays at the same time.

We’d be happy to have you!
Find me on discord: PlaggyBoy#0771
BNet: PlaggyBoy#1409

Bump.

Still looking for a guild on alliance that raid during the time in my OP.