LF Raiding guild

Returning to the game after short hiatus. Looking to transfer to server this or next week in search of a raid team. 463 BM hunter a 472 havoc DH and 462 destro warlock.
feel free to add me Sleezi#1971

I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:
Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this.

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.

Hey there Pnutz, we are a Heroic focused guild that Raids Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-8:30 Server and also have a Normal casual/alt night on Monday’s at the same time. We are currently looking for some Ranged DPS on the Heroic team and would be interested in the Warlock if you would be down. If interested you can reach me on discord @ Khell#4727. Best of luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

Hey there! We are a brand new guild looking for raiders and officers to build up a mythic team going into Shadowlands. Below is our information. Please fill out the form if you are interested and we will get in contact with you ASAP! We would love to speak with you via Discord!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] Under Pressure

What we are looking for: heroic/mythic raiders that want to take a step into deeper mythic progression. We are dedicated to helping you not only gear up, but learn how to adjust your playstyle to meet mythic expectations. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on! Returning from a break? Let us help you get geared up!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)
Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

Contact me directly: Cyd#1968 or Nyrro#11352

Special Friends (5/12M) raids on Tuesday/Wednesday 9PM-Midnight eastern and would be looking for a BM Hunter if you’re still looking for a home. If you want to learn more about our guild check here.