LF Raiding Guild

462 BM Hunter LF raiding guild / Mythic progression. Aotc. Also that pushes 15 keys and helps players. Guild that I am in is falling apart. #superpants110222

Heya Snackpaack! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+ (10 and above), WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

Hello Snackpaack we think here at the station that you would be a good fit for our team.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 7/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for Heroic raiding that will lead into Mythic progression. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

Current Priorities:
~Healers~

• Disc Priest - High
  • Resto Shaman - High
  • Mistweaver Monk - Medium
  • Holy Priest - Medium
  • Holy Paladin - Low
  • Resto Druid - Low

~Ranged DPS~

• Hunter - High
  • Mage - High
  • Spriest - High
  • Warlock - High
  • Balance - Medium

~Melee DPS~

• Havoc DH - High
  • Warrior DPS - Medium
  • DPS DK - Medium
  • Rogue - Low
  • Ret Paladin - Low

To apply contact:
Bnet: CrazzyChris#1695
Discord: CrazzyChris#5097

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are a guild founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Let us know!

Hey Superpants! My pst raiding team could use another bm hunter! Hope to chat, take care :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST

Hey there Snack, sent you an add on Bnet. Here’s our general guild post. Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi Snackpaack,

We are [Edited by Blizzard], a guild being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Contact btag: exelzero#1102
Raid level: Mythic Ny’alotha
Raid times: Wednesday & Thrusdays 8PM-11PM (PST)
Server: Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
Ilvl requirements: 460+
Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper
Tag: exelzero#1102

Forum Moderator Note: I’m afraid that your guild name is inappropriate for our for our games and thus also our forums. As such, it had to be edited out of the post.