LF Raiding Guild

Hey there,

I am a veteran player, I have been playing WoW since vanilla to varying degrees. I am currently looking for a heroic guild to raid with that also pushes mythic content.

I have three 490+ Ilvl rooms ready to roll. (Destro lock, fury war and h pal) my preference is definitely the lock. Also have a 120 of almost every other class. But not geared at all.

As for me as a raider I do keep logs to show if requested. I’m consistently one of the top dps in my guild. I bring feasts and flasks to every raid etc

There will be times where I am not available for raid as the odd time I am required to travel for work or work a night shift or two. My time zone is MST and would prefer to raid from 7-11ish during the week a couple nights.

Shoot me a message if your interested and we can hammer out the details! I am okay with transferring and changing factions as needed. Currently warlock and h pally are ally and warrior is horde.

Hi there, Tek!

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 8/8M 6/9M

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia
http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

Hey Tek! If I did my math correctly your times fit with ours (can’t always promise to math well though :stuck_out_tongue: lol). I’d totally be interested in your lock. I’ll toss our copy paste below. Feel free to shoot me or my recruiter a tell if your interest is piqued.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid preferred all considered)
1 Ranged (Lock, Spriest, Ele preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Recruiter
Btag: Thermodynamc#1426
Discord: Thermodynamc#0798

Guild Leader
Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hey there, We welcome all players! This might be what your after

Located on Frostmourne

Current Progression: Normal/Heroic BoD Cleared. 1/9M 9/9H 1/2H

Timings: 11:30AM AEST Sunday Afternoon (9:30PM EST Saturday or Sunday 7AM Indian Time)

What we need: DPS!

If you are looking for a raiding guild but can’t make the commitment to 2-3 day a week raids. Then Season Zero just might be that friendly raiding place you’ve been looking for. We always Raid on Sundays, That is generally when everyone is free. We are looking for anyone who is willing to spend at least 4 or 5 hours on Sunday raiding. We are very a casual guild and alot of our members spend their time helping each other out. We pretty much get AOTC every tier plus a few mythic bosses. In addition to the Sunday raids, we sometimes also do alt runs and achievement runs. Mythic Plus groups also run throughout the week… If you are interested please msg either Me (Pythadin or Battle Tag JWhite#11410) Or our two Guild masters (Eidyia or Errorgon)

Hi Tek!

Moted is an AOTC focused guild on Area52 [H]. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We are currently looking for dps to fill out our ranks. We would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to me! :slight_smile: Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Sunset Riders, a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time, CST.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Thursday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301

Tek,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 1/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid team so we can hit the ground running in 8.2 without having to worry about roster or attendance issues.

We are actually in need of some ranged DPS and could use a good Warlock to help fill out our raid team. Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team! I think we might be a good fit.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (7-10 MST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank, so keep yours!

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hey there ! I run heaven’s lost bounty , were a raiding guild on the dalaran server looking for core members to grow past our usual aotc completion and push into mythic , were actively seeking both a warlock and an hpal! You can contact me via discord @ Danno#9699 if you have any more questions ! Best of luck in your search !

Apotheosis Now is a horde raiding guild on Dalaran that has been together since vanilla and focuses on finishing heroic content ahead of the curve. Currently, we are 9/9 N, 7/9 H BoD and 1/2 H CoS.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 - 11:00pm EST. We are also setting up achiev/mog/mount runs and M+ dungeons on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Not on Dalaran? No problem! We are happy to have people raid with us cross realm if they are not looking to transfer, but still want a steady group of people to play with.

We are looking to add any DPS classes and a healer. We will consider all players who are 18+, reliable, have Discord/Mic, and a positive attitude.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, we hope to hear from you soon!

Bnet: Elizabiz#1963 or Discord: Zib#2185

Hey Tek!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi there, our times look to be a pretty good match, so check out our information below and let me know if you have any interest in chatting further!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)

I think our raids start an hour earlier than what you posted but figured I would check and see. We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 7/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST