LF Raiding guild

Currently on Blood Furnace/Mannoroth/Nazjarar cluster

18+, well honestly 18++++

Have Discord

Currently I am a LFR raider who is looking to move up in the world. I have a lot of raid experience from earlier expansions but I am have not raided outside of LFR in a while in a while so may be a little rusty.

I am not looking for anything super hardcore. Looking for a guild that is helpful with advises, helps players grow and get better, rather than big egos and other difficult personalities.

My goal is to clear the raid on mythic and get that owl mount :slight_smile:

I am not looking for a carry, I am willing to do the work and grow with the guild doing normal/heroic first to retune my skills and establish myself in the guild.

I have an a level 70 of each class (Alliance) so I can join as any role, just may need a little more practice with some classes than others.

Least familiar classes: rogue and evoker
Most Familiar: Resto/Elemental Shammy, Holy Priest, Prot Pally, BM Hunter

Everything else falls somewhere in the middle. I enjoy playing all classes so I am looking forward to focusing on one and mastering it to the best of my ability

Hey there! We very well may be what you’re looking for. Please take a look at our post below and don’t hesitate to reach out to us via Discord if you would like to chat more! Looking forward to talking I hope! :slight_smile:

Hi Decompose

It sounds like < SRC > could be a good option for you. We are on Tichondrius-NA.

We would definitely be interested in your Shaman and/or Priest as a priority, we could also prioritize a Hunter on our new team (JoJ) and are Alt friendly.

Our group is super active even outside Raid time; great group of people in Discord, always someone running keys and we try to do some more casual guild events on a regular basis.

Check out our Recruitment post and I’d encourage you to swing by our Discord, pick the Visitor option and take a look around. You’ll get a good feel for what we’re all about!

Hey Decompose, Epic Chaos is possibly the home you’re looking for. Below is our spam/info if interested or have more question hit us up anytime. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N–6/9H Amidrassil and 9/9N–9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 23s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs: Heals - Shammy or MW
Mdps - Ww Monk
Rdps - Mage,Lock, Evoker

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic