LF Raiding Guild

Currently on Dalaran and looking for a guild that raids week days (T, W, TH) in the evening time frame. Current guild raids weekends, but new job conflicts with that schedule. Give me a shout if you’re recruiting!

1 Like

Hi! We raid Tues/Thur 8pm-10:30pm EST. Located on Area 52. We are currently 8/9 H

Hit me up if you want to talk more. Discord: Raemynn (two N’s)

Hey there, if our times work for you then we’d love to chat about a raid spot here in Chaotic Neutral! We’d be interested in chatting with you if so, I’ll leave a brief TLDR & more detailed info below, but hit us up if you’d like to chat more!

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

1. Hello! Our guild on Zul’jin is recruiting trails for a core DPS spot on our mythic raid team. We are currently 3/9M. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm CST (9pm-12am server). Our guild is one big family - we like to have fun and our general humor is crude at times but do get down to business when it comes to mythic prog. If you are interested in learning more, or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask! My discord username is hanginald.

Hello, my name is Wainsley and Im a DPS from Rejected Raiders on Tichondrius. Will HoF being completed cross realm mythic is now available. We are expanding our guild into mythic content. We are currently 3/9M with Experiments at 50%. We raid T/Th 9pm-12am PST

Guild & Server: Rejected Raiders - US-Tichondruis
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Thurs | 9p-12a Pacific |
Current Progression: 3/9M Aberrus
Recruitment Contact: BNET:RosstheBoss#1763 or Discord: wainsley_
Requirements: Chill and Progression mindset. Please be 8/9 H and 435+ ilvl. Ability to Improve and learn from mistakes, CE Goal Oriented player.
Needs: We are looking for talented dps but are always open to exceptional players in every position.

Hi Warbøne!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

we could be a good fit for you check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewbacca: Bag – Chewbacca#11193; Discord - Pookie Jones#1829