LF raiding guild

About me I’m a 391 prot pally with 9/9h on 2 toons im currently looking for a raiding guild that needs tanks for heroic and mythic prog What i expect is a no BS when fights are going on unless on farm a friendly atmosphere outside of raids and ppl willing to do M+ and other things im kinda a late night gamer so bonus points if there’s members online at all times as well faction i would like to stay horde but would be willing to switch to alliance if the right fit was found days and times are open so hit me up Btag shadowraze#1463 or on discord shadowraze#5517

1 Like

if you could be a backup tank for raids and play a DPS, and be tank for pushing high mythic + keys, we may be a good home for you. Check us out and if you have interest please reach out to me on bnet at Moonpie#1732. Best of luck in finding a new home!

not really looking to be a backup or dps to be honest thanks though

Hello, ‘Call of Booty’ (Area52) is looking for Any Ranged DPS, And one good off tank. - To get our Raid group off the Ground. We also Push High Keys Weekly. As well as some PVP thrown in. ~GM MENN Discord: MENN#2564 Btag: BIgmacmacdad#1704

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Alliance guild on Cenarius is where its at, We are a weekend raid guild. Come check us out, message me seinneka#1436