Lf raiding guild

Rogue/resto shaman looking for a raiding casual raiding guild can raid any day but tuesday/Thursday I’m a returning player played through launch then took a break

1 Like

Hello there!

[The Numpty Brigade] is looking for more players to establish a raid team before 9.2 and aim to achieve AotC this tier along the way!

Our numbers are slowly but surely building. We have tanks, some dps, and would absolutely love another healer to add to our group!

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me (Ackleholic#3313) or my officer (Kreg#2602) on Discord. Would love to hear from you!

Hey man, welcome back!

We are for sure recruiting more for both raid and to just hang out & have fun! We are primarily adults primarily in the mid-20s to mid-30s age range? I don’t ask, it’s just the vibe I get

Guild is Alt Tabbed over on the server Wyrmrest Accord. Though it’s a west coast hosted server, the raiders come from probably cst and est just as much as pst.
We’re 10/10H, 1/10M and all of our events are:

• Saturday: [Core Team] 6-9p PST (9p-12a EST)

• Sunday: [Core Team] 6-8p PST (9p-11p EST)

• Tuesday: [Alt Run] 6-8p PST (9p-11p EST
    *Completely optional, completely open to anyone 215+ ilvl

• Friday: [Dungeons & Drunks] 6-???p PST (9p-???p EST)
    *Completely optional. While we do keys throughout the week, this is our “f around find out” night of hanging out and doing keys of various levels

For our core team, we’re looking for in order of priority:
Healers: Rsham > Hpal > Priest > other
Melee DPS: DK > Shaman > Cat > Paladin > Rogue > Other
Ranged DPS: Boomkin > Shaman > Mage > Other

If you wanna chat, feel free to add me on either Discord (Snow#0992) or btag (SpaceCadet#11225)
Hope to hear from you :slight_smile: