LF raiding guild- will play whatever

Long time player looking to jump back into a serious raiding guild. I’m in between classes right now so I’m down to play whatever is needed for a comp. I already have AOTC for Nyalotha on my Demom Hunter and know all the fights.

Also down to go Horde.

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroic and mythic+, so we know the fights and can progress smoothly.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we are already pushing mythic keys and have just started raiding.
We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Wont turn down ranged :stuck_out_tongue:
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey there, here’s our guild info, hope to hear from you!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten a little bit of a late start to this expansion whether that be due to taking a break, left for classic, or literally just looking for a new home. New players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Any ranged DPS - excluding balance druids
Any healer - excluding resto druid
Melee DPS - excluding DH and rogue

We have been progressing through normal and will be beginning heroic next week. (We killed a couple heroic bosses last night after finishing up normal as a guild). It will be full heroic progression from here on out.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for CE and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey Nookler, please feel free to check out my guild. We’re available for any questions you may have. We have spots available. Looking to build a solid raid team.

About Us:
[Blood Forged] (on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

Thanks for considering us.

I added you on B-net!

Check us out!

Hi! If you’re still looking, hit me up! I’m an officer in Collected Company on Proudmoore. As for raids, we go Tue/Thurs 6pm pacific time (west coast) to 10:30pm. We also run a more casual (and not required) fun run normal night on Mondays at the same time.

We’d be happy to have you!
Find me on discord: PlaggyBoy#0771
BNet: PlaggyBoy#1409

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal. We are currently 4/12M and looking for some ranged DPS to fill out our mythic roster. Our raid nights are Tues/Wed 7-10est.
My battletag is tehfluffyone#1150, would love to have a chat with you :slight_smile:
Discord is Devana#8731

Are you looking for a new home or searching for that something in a guild that was lost a long time ago? Want a fresh start with a community full of like-minded individuals that are searching for the same thing? Juggernaut is your new spot.

What we are looking for:
Like-minded active individuals with the intent of pushing mythic raiding content along with m+ come Shadowlands.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS: High
Melee DPS: High
Tanks: Medium
Healers: Medium

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: 9 PM - 12 AM EST
If you have any additional questions or are interested in joining feel free to add Khoneycutt#1439

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 4/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Dps ( Monk preferred) Any dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey! Deaths Demise is a horde guild on area 52. We are a new guild build its ranks. We are looking for dedicated players to join and build a raiding team. We have some who have completed heroic and some players who are just starting out and learning. Some of our members have been playing since the release of wow itself. We are always doing mythic keys. Some do pvp, as well as run old content. Needles to say we have a variety of things people do together. We have a fairly active discord. Our current raiding times are Friday and Sunday 8-12 pm. We are looking for all roles. Our overall goal is to build something good for shadowlands. To push content and progress. Not sure if joining something new and building it is in your interest. But if it is and you’d like more information feel free to add my btag and we can chat. destiny#1769.

Khoneycutt#1439 let’s talk

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 12am (EST) and an alt raid on Sunday/Monday - 10pm - 12am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - We are a newly formed mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content casually. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to then push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795

Vodex is currently looking for new raiders. We are a long established guild with experienced leadership on Proudmoore.
We believe in fair play and mutual respect, and recognize that people who want to raid are looking for progression and we plan to deliver.
We have an active guild community with an equally active discord, so if you like what you’ve read so far, please message us on the btags below we would love to talk more :slight_smile:

Current Guild Progression: (Aotc)
We are 12/12 Heroic - 2/12 Mythic Ny’ alotha

Acher#14363 - Actaeon
MissBree#11106 - Ava

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello Nookler,
[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2 Healers and a few more ranged dps for our core raiding team
  • All DPS are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking