LF Raiding Guild S4

Former CE raider whose guild died after Mythic Sire looking for some easy Heroic farming for S4 and getting back to Mythic raiding for 10.0.

I can play any class, but currently I have a geared Mage/DK/Rogue and am proficient at all of them.

I also have a Warlock on standby that was my main for 10 years, I would just need to farm some tier.

I will play Alliance or Horde. And I’m open to Mythic raiding right off the rip.

PM me on discord if interested:

Eternius#7068

Hey! If you’re open to a one-day guild of mostly ex-CE guys, I think we might be a good fit. I’d love to talk to you if you have a spare minute!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Hey,

What raid times are you available for? We raid Fri/Sat 7pm PST - 10pm PST. Currently 4/11M and we are looking for more dps. If you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

discord.gg/knightsofsilverpine
Raid Times/Days: Sun/Mon 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Current Progression: 1/11N with SotFO
Requirements: Looking for normal/heroic progression-minded players. We are currently coming back from hiatus and looking for loyal and patient members to rebuild our guild and raid team. We are a group of players that like to aim to be the best we can be but still having fun. Willing to help you gear up as long as you are interested in committing to raiding and staying active.

We do mythics as well!!

Needs: Tanks - Any (To help with availability) . Any (Monks,Druids & Rogues)

Hello there we have spots open in both our raid teams. Mythic is full on DK’s and rogues currently, but i know they are looking for a mage (as well as a boomie, a warrior and/or an Enh shammy). I’ll drop the guild info below and if it sounds like what you’re looking for, I’d love for you to contact one of us (or both) so we can chat.