LF Raiding Guild on PvE server

I hope to be a warlock or a shaman, but I am open to any role on either faction. I was very young during Classic’s original run, and as such, most of what I know is secondhand knowledge. I will probably not be level sixty within the first week, as I don’t want to be in a huge rush. I do raid on retail between 7:30 and 10:45 Eastern Time on Tuesday and Thursday, but that is the only times I cannot raid in Classic. My battletag is Punka#1443 if you have any inquiries.

Hey we will have both Horde and Alliance guilds on Mankrik for H and Pagel for A . Raid times are usually around 830 pm cst

We are not a hardcore or even semi hardcore guild. We are more about camaraderie and enjoying the journey. When we are ready we will raid, but we are in no rush. Do not let that fool you though, we are competent :slight_smile:

You can check us out at grievancegaming dot com if it looks like a good fit just register and post an app on the forums once activated!

I hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Discord- Bangbang67#6836 Hey you sound like a good fit for us, hit me up if you want to discuss the guild any further.

Thank you. I have my guild now. I already talked with someone from The Insane, and that’s where I’ll be.