LF Raiding Guild for SL

Unknown Identity is a new guild formed going into SL we are a group of degenerates just trying to enjoy everything SL has to offer!
[H] Illidan
if interested contact me discord- lif3l3ss#1625 lets have a chat

Would love to chat!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hey OOdna, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I think we fit the time-frames you may be interested in. We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. Here is a link to our post: [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Radee, and we can chat some more!