LF Raiding Guild for SL

Hello friends! Trying to find me a home for shadowlands! Plan on maining DK/SPriest if that helps out any. I got some mythic experience in ny’alotha and want to push myself for deeper into mythic or CE. I am also a very big fan of pushing M+ keys. Also do lots of PvP and run old content/farm new content etc. I do it all :slight_smile:

Hey!

Let’s have a chat

Lights#2759 is my discord

Hi Oodna,

[A] Nefas Eternum-Korgath might be a good fit for you! We are looking for different classes and roles to fill a handful of raid spots. We raid Mon, Tues, Wed from 8:30PM to 10:30PM CST.

If those times work for you, I’d love to discuss further.

Btag is Kinka#1154

Hey there. We are on the hunt for a shadow currently. Please have a quick peek at our post and see what ya think. Feel free to add me to chat on discord if you like what you see :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lf-dps-non-toxic-2-night-a-week-ce-focused-mythic-raiding/531381

Hello Oodna!

We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hi there!
I’ll post my info down below, hit me up if you’re interested!
Garlic
Garlic is a guild on Illidan with like minded individuals whose goal is to progress through Mythic as far as possible each tier. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight as well as contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, come apply!

*We are always recruiting casual members and players that only want to do M+

Past Tiers
Uldir - 6/8M
BOD - 6/9M

Schedule
Friday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Saturday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Monday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST

Recruitment Needs
We are looking for players that are consistently looking to improve every week and hungry for a competitive environment.
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Need all
DPS: Need all

Requirements
Mythic or Heroic Logs
DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras

How to Apply
Contact one of the recruitment officers listed below or leave a comment on this thread with your B-Tag or discord name

contact info
Glits: Glits#1609 (bnet) / Glits#0288 (discord)
Coba: mrzeon99#1324 (bnet) / mrzeon99#9365 (discord)

Hello Oodna! We are Rehab, Area 52 Horde, 12/12M. Give me a shout when you have a moment.

Btag: Baneoflegion#1860

Well you’ve not given a ton of info, but we’re not looking at mythic currently, just heroic - here’s our copypasta if you’d like to peruse and see if you think we’d be a good fit. GL in SL!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

Hello Oodna,

The Order on realms Altar of Storms, Ysondra, Magtheridon, and Anatheron, is recruiting new members interested in heroic and mythic for Shadowlands. We run two to three raiding teams, so their are plenty of spots opened and opportunities for growth. Our aim for all teams to progress as far as they can in heroic and mythic raiding, and have fun (sometimes stressful fun) while doing it.

Raid times : Tuesday and Thursday from 9PM to 11PM server time.

If you join us, you will be in experience hands. We welcome the more season raiders and those who are new to raiding. Regardless of your level of experience, we help out the best we can. In addition, we also push keystones and are active in other games.

Feel free to message here or Igasho:
andromeda#1994
or message us in Guilded (Discord alternative we fully support):
www.guilded.gg/r/AdJRX3Wbbj?i=oAQpL73m

Lets talk raiding things in SL.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey Oodna!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices located on Stormrage, finishing out 10/12 M NYA, only a few months after forming. We consist of mature and active guild/raid members who like to have a good time in our process of overcoming new challenges. We are looking for raiders who are prepared for every single fight, proactive on min/maxing their dps/hps or general utility, and prioritize the success of the team first! We aim to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge. We are focused on a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders.

Primary Recruitment Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Discipline Priest pref; however will consider all healers.
Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest

Minor Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Demon Hunter, or Death Knight
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Elemental Shaman

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and hope to hear from you!

BTag: skrillareave#1502
Discord: skrillareave#3104

Hey let me know if we’d be a good fit!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hi Oodna!

We’re currently on the lookout for a SPriest. We’ll be hitting N/H first, and then progressing best we can through mythic. We’re on Thrall and raid Fri/Sat @ 10:30PM - 2:00AM EST. If those are good times and if you have any questions/wanna chat please feel free to add me on btag!

Beaupeep#11607

Hi Oodna,

We like to do it all too! One of our teams would be interested in you. Team Royal Phoenix, a two day a week Mythic Team. They raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00pm-10:00pm CST. If you’d like to chat/text on discord, please add me. We would love to hear from you!

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friends!

Hey Oodna,

Im going to post our spam below, If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit us up.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we currently are 5/12-just dicking around on alts. But top 100 is cake. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Bnet: Tray#1125
Discord: Tracy#7543

Hey Oodna!

I know you are going to be flooded with posts but I honestly think we would be a great fit for you.

We are a group of former CE raiders returning to the game and looking to push for CE on a much lighter schedule.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST and we are open to adding days if the group votes for it.

Our group is a great combination of laid back, fun, and focused. Our goal is to be Cutting Edge but we want our raiders to have fun doing it and not get burned out.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in just message one of the officers and we will schedule an interview!

Thank you for your time!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husbleeding-hollow-corner-tuesthurs-930-pm-est-recruiting-all-sl-mythic/722499?u=nartpls-bleeding-hollow

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Frost Mage
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Balance Druid
Ret Pally

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hi Oodna! Unsure if you’re still looking but if so, here you go:

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Low
Healers - Low
DPS - High

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact ZombieKitten#1588 or SgtBlitzer95 #1699

Hey man! You sound like you’d fit in great with most of our guild. I’ll drop our spam, hit me up if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Looks like you’ve got lots of spam so I might as well add to it :slight_smile:
We could use an spriest for sure and love pushing keys!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702/2