LF raiding guild for shadowlands

Currently looking for a guild to join to get ready with and progress through SL with. I’m pretty laid back and like to be able to bs with my team but also get things done. I like to know my class well and utilize many items to keep myself working on improvement. I prefer healing/ranged dps but legitimately have a max level of every class so I’m willing to fill whatever need for raid. Pretty flexible about raid times just can’t do early mornings. Also willing to move servers or factions. Thanks for your time!

What difficulty are you looking to raid at? Casual/Normal, Aotc? CE?

Sorry should have added that! Aotc/CE.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a healer and a few ranged for SL progress. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and exceptional melee DPS for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

rampantguild.com Feel free to contact us if interested.

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:
Team One: 1 MDPS (Ret Paladin Prefered)
Team Two: All classes / specs to fill current roster

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hey we are looking for more raiders on Area 52. AOTC focused guild. Add me and we can chat if interested. Corrupt#11776 on bnet or Corrupt#1177 on discord.

add me - Matt#19690

We would be the guild for you regardless of your goals.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey there would like to chat info below,
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers(Disc/Holy Pally) & Some more dps (Ranged prefer but exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply)

For more info or if your interested in our raid team contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey there Angrbodä, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extraordinary community! Hope to hear from you.

See below:

Bonobos> is a new guild created by old players with CE experiences!

We are looking for mature (18+), non-toxic and good players for Shadowlands. Our goal is to progress in a enjoyable environment, and to be able to have fun while playing the game.

Most of us are adult with busy boring lives, when we sit down and play WoW, it’s because we want to relax and have a good time. We want to play with friends that are looking for semi-hardcore raiding one or two days a week.

The other days we are doing Mythic+, achievement runs, and maybe some PvP too!

Currently, we are raiding from 10 PM to 2 AM Server Time (7-11 PM PST) on Thursdays, with an optional day on Sunday with the same times.

We are very friendly, always open for a chat, and we even have a Discord with memes and a dedicated channel for animal pictures. Also looking for guild meetings at BlizzCon for those going (if they bring them back).

We’re waiting for you! :slight_smile:

Contact me: Jaska#11811 (Bnet) / Jaska#0420 (Discord)

or my partner: Dottie#11173 (Bnet) / Nylreth#1960 (Discord)

Heyo Angrboda!

We are also in need of healers and rdps!

Message me if you are interested! :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hey there, Angrboda. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent.

Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay. Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/
Discord - https://discord.gg/virulent

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet - Vanx#11719
Discord - Vanx#0001

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley: :smiley:
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be socialzing active in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid

Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our off weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not plan on pursuing Mythic content, maybe dabble on the first couple bosses if heroic becomes farmable for an extended time. We do not want to have to deal with a fixed 20 man raid number, and where the time vs reward is too much. We have plenty of raiders that have Mythic experience or CE experience, but want to enjoy the game at a casual level of play and focus on relationships with other members in the guild.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

Cat Out Da Bag is a horde guild on Thrall formed by a group of friends that just returned to wow looking to set up a raiding guild to clear AOTC and hopefully enter into mythic raids. We’ve been playing together in multiple different games for about 5 years now.

Our raid days are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and we currently need all roles.

If you are interested, feel free send me a message! Bnet - Silverhand#1937

Discord - ainnan#6764

hey angr,

Karma 12/12 M Recruiting dps and 1 Healer for Shadowlands

We raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst ( 9 pm est 1 am est)

We got cutting edge every tier except palace

If interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949
or go to our wowprogress link and fill out the application form that is posted in our info section

Come raid with us and have some fun killing bosses :slight_smile:

Hey bud,

The Crimson Royals is a new guild recruiting for its main roster coming into SL. We are aiming for AOTC+. Our focus is to have fun while pushing the hardest content we can. Hit me up on discord if you are interested at lala#0869

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Apply at our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ or join our discord and talk to us there https://discord.gg/DwRgRUq