LF raiding guild for Shadowlands

Hello!

As the title states i’m looking for a raiding guild for Shadowlands.

I raided a good bit on my rogue in the beginning of BFA doing Mythic Uldir, but things happened and wasn’t able to really devote time to WoW. Now I am working a completely different job with hours that are a lot more flexible.

I’m planning on maining Shadow Priest in SL but also having my mage/lock/shaman as alts just incase the guild needs another class or really on guild needs really.

I’m looking for a guild that raids around 11pm EST, as that is when I get off work. I am also off on Saturdays.

Really hoping to find a guild to enjoy the new content with as well as doing mythic +'s.

Willing to server transfer if needed.

1 Like

Hey there! < Wildheart > is a horde guild on Hyjal that might be a good fit for you. We’re a group of long term WoW players, some of whom have been playing together for the last 6 years or more. We are planning on raiding, pushing M+ keys, doing RBGs, and general fun shenanigans throughout! Raid nights are TBD, but we are thinking of starting at 11 EST and going a few hours twice a week. Nothing super crazy, but we will definitely advance into heroic as soon as we can.

Hit me up on Bnet or Discord if you have any other questions or want to chat! I’d be happy to get you in a group with us so you can see if you’d mesh well!
Bnet: Jobags#1177
Discord: jobags#6450

1 Like

bumpity bump

Our times fit I think so lets talk.

Hey I’d love to talk to you we would love a shadow priest on our roster we raid 1 day a week on Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm est check us out!!

bumpin bumpin

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 11/12M.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

Happy to talk more! See guild info below -

DEEP SMASH
Deep Smash is an AOTC guild on Zul’jin with individuals whose goal is to progress through Mythic as far as possible each tier. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight and be there on time. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, come apply!

*We are always recruiting casual members and players that only want to do M+

Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
Friday: 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
Monday: 8:00 - 11:00pm EST - Optional depending on progress

Recruitment Needs
We are looking for all players that are consistently looking to improve every week and hungry for a competitive environment.
Tanks: Need all
Healers: Need all (preferred Druid, Shaman, Monk)
DPS: Need all

Requirements
DBM/BigWigs & Weakauras

How to Apply
Contact me on game or discord with the names listed below or leave a comment on this thread with your B-Tag or discord name

contact info
Vodel: Lorzhul#1272 (bnet) / Lorzhul#6102 (discord)