LF Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

Hello!

I have been a wow player for many years mainly focusing on pvp in the past (achieving duelist in arenas and warlord in RBG’s) however with my life style changes in the past few years the raiding gameplay has become my focus.

I have experience in multiple raiding tiers and am looking for a guild that is recruiting a Rogue, Warlock or Priest for a core spot (willing to main either of those classes as I greatly enjoy them all).

I do not have any Mythic raiding experience but am extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of this game (stemming from PVP history). I can assure I will always be at the top of my game when it comes to getting any little advantage I can to increase dps and the success of the raid.

I am looking for a guild that raids during the week mon-thurs only. I have a family that I need to commit to regularly on the weekends (although I still get some playing time in during this time too). Ideally I would like to raid 2 nights a week but would be willing to do 3 nights during progression weeks.

Raid times must be 630pm PST (730MST) or later.

I am currently on Tichondrius horde but would be willing to swap faction/realm for the right guild.

My hobbies outside of raiding are mythic+ and tmog/mount farming.

Currently I only have 1 semi-geared character as I took most of BFA off due to the poor design of the RNG in the game. But Shadowlands is seeming to fix that! I will be quickly gearing up all of the characters once pre-patch comes out.

If you are interested in what I have to offer please reach out to me on my btag or reply below.

Thanks for reading!

Daltz#1727

1 Like

added to btag

Hey! We would be interested in taking a Lock/Priest though classes can be discussed. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon that’s been in need of ranged dps or a flex heal/dps, we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. If this sounds like something you’re interested in please feel free to reach out to the btag I’ll list below, I’ll also leave our guild spam below for more info :slightly_smiling_face:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Hey, welcome back to the game!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our players are AOTC, CE, and mythic 15+ experienced

RECRUITING: 5 DPS + 5 HEALS (maybe 1 OT), for our raid team for Shadowlands!

Hey! We are players from the original release of WoW from 2004. We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 25-30+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Rats is a new guild looking to fill out its ranks for Cutting Edge content and Mythic+ in Shadowlands. We’re a team comprised of CE and Mythic experienced raiders looking to create a semi-hardcore raid environment, where we aim to get Cutting Edge each patch, but maintain a lax, yet competitive, atmosphere.

Raid Times : Wednesday-Thursday, 9pm-12am EST, with a potential third on Mondays if need be.

Contact : If seems like a good fit for you, you can reach out to either Versaggi#2245 or :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420 for more info!

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Daltro,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

hey there,

we are going to be focusing aotc and mythic + in SL. Looking to fill a few more spots on our roster.

if interested,

btag Corrupt#11776
Discord fourge#6154