LF Raiding Guild | 397 RDruid + BloodDK

Hi,

My partner and I are looking for a raiding guild preferably 1-3 nights a week on either Alliance, Frostmourne or Horde, Barthilas.

Me
Resto Druid: 397ilvl / Level 37+ HoA
Progression this Expansion: 9/9 N / 9/9H and 1/9M BoD
Previous Experience: 6/12M HFC / 5/7M EN.
WowProgress/Raider.IO: Larã-Frostmourne

Him:
Blood DK (Back from Hiatus): 362ilvl (Currently gearing)
Previous Experience: Top 10 for the first 3 weeks of the expac in M+ / Heroic Uldir and some Mythic Raiding in Draenor.
Wowprogress/Raider.IO: Mítties-Barthilas

Outside of raid we are both keen on spamming M+

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello there :slight_smile: Keen for a chat on bnet if you would like, Bday#1929 for more information!

1 Like

Bump, edited.

Dropbears of Funk are always looking for good people. Contact Deatheatta in game for a chat.

reaper#12337

Hi Lara,

Goomz on Barthilas Horde is a 2-night AotC + Mythic guild that raids Sunday and Monday nights. We’re currently 6/9H, with Mekkatorque to 8%.

A Resto Druid + Blood DK would fit perfectly with our requirements at the moment, and we’d have a spot for the both of you straight away.

We spam regular M+ and would have no issue assisting gearing in preparation for raids. Feel free to add Krimsonmyst#1273 on BattleTag, or Krimsonmyst#0807 on Discord.

1 Like

Hi Lara we are currently recruiting on Frostmourne [A]. We raid on weekends Sat/Sun from 7pm-11pm SVT. we have space for both of you in our main roster if you are interested in joining. Current progress is 6/9H. Btag is Sephiroth#2825 discord is Aza#0245 if you would like to talk more, if we don’t then good luck with your search and progression :slight_smile:

Bump, still looking.

Resurgence, Horde, Barth.
We are 9/9H, 1/9M.
We are looking for dedicated raiders to keep the progression moving forward and kill more Mythic bosses
We raid wed, thurs and Sun : 6.45pm till 10pm SVT
BTAG Evilc#1288

Flavour Town is a large community on Saurfang comprising of many variations of players. Among these 700+ people is a group of Dedicated Raiders that have pushed through Mythic Uldir and now we are ready to enter Mythic BoD.

Flavour Town’s Core Team, Lamb Sauce, has an average item level of over 400. We are looking for players who can make all raid times and want to progress through mythic content. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 1/9M BoD.

Flavour Town is full of dedicated players who love to enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer. We are a large community home to new and veteran players alike who are more-than-willing to extend any help you may need. Highly encourage all raiders and PvPers to join! Of course, Social/Casual players are also welcome!

Lamb Sauce
We are looking for 6 players to progress as a full 20-Man group through Mythic:

1 Tank: Death Knight / Paladin / Monk / Druid
2 Healers: Priest / Druid / Paladin preferred
2 Melee and 1 Ranged DPS

Our raid times (Australian Eastern Daylight Time / Saurfang Server Time):
Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10pm
Sunday: 7:30pm - 10pm
Monday: 7:30pm - 10pm

Discord is required for raids.

We have a Community Discord! Contact me to join our Discord!
Character Name: Magjistar-Saurfang
Battle Tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Magjistar#8813

Hey guys, Oath are currently 7/9H on barth we raid wed thur 815ST to 1045.11ish were looking for more players pretty flexible with family stuff kids etc :slight_smile: Madenor#1864 if ur interested

Hi Larã,
May I refer you to our guild recruitment thread? Hope to hear from you.

late to the party, hit me up on the discord

Caffeinated is currently recruiting new members for its core raid team. Some core Raider positions have become available and we are looking for some reliable and competent Players to join our ranks.
Currently 9/9H and 1/9M. We are a 2 Night-a-week Raiding guild. On off nights or even after raid we often do M+. We take people from all walks of WoW life but as of this post, the priority is Raiders.

Our Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm ST - AEDST
Thursday 8-11pm ST - AEDST

Classes we are recruiting:

• Any Confident Tank
  • Shaman
  • Warlock
  • RANGED DPS - 1-2

Role Priority
Tank- High
Ranged DPS - HIGH
Melee DPS - Low (Select Classes only)

A few things we are looking for in our members;

• Very little drama
  • Come to Raid Progression focused and prepared (pots, flasks, food, runes etc.)
  • Know the Fights
  • Be Punctual
  • Know your class and aim to improve yourself - Feel free to ask Questions, Our core team has a good knowledge base between them.
  • Able to take constructive criticism

We are a pretty chilled group who like to have fun and joke around but when it comes time to get into content we are focused on the job at hand.

For more information please contact any of the Officers in-game, leave a post here or add me on Discord @ Ursok#1546 or in game Egad#1317