LF Raiding Guild 10pm -12am

Hi,

Im looking for a guild that raids between 10pm and midnight eastern time. I have the following Horde 120s Mage, Priest, Hunter, Paladin, and Warlock. I am possibly willing to server and faction change if i find the right guild. Thanks.

P.S. I’m currently on Burning Blade

Hey Crown! Our times fit neatly within your needs. Hit me up(earthwyrm#1108), is love to chat! Spam below :slight_smile:

<Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS 1/11M ABT & currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir (slowed progress due to previous OT reliability and a few main healers on indefinite vacation). Our goal every tier is to quickly get AOTC and then do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun & semi-casual but skilled raiding, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):

Healer: Main spec mw/resto(s)/holy priest & Flex healer/RDPS

RDPS: Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, and/or Hunter.

*Exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Raid Req: Min 80% attendance & mechanics savvy

Contact: If you are interested add and message Buvons#11444 (Thavage#0852), Earthwyrm#1108 (Abscynth#5749), or DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672).

Discord IDs in (parenthesis)

Hello Crowmage,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:

Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -shadow priest, afflic lock, mage, BM hunter

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504, or Avi#12246 if you have any important questions. Can pay X-fer for the right people

Hello Crowmage,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10pm – 1am EST

Stoic is looking to add people to our roster! We are a heroic raiding guild that has completed AOTC in legion and BFA so far. We are looking for people who can have fun and be apart of a community, but still take progression seriously. If this sounds like the guild for you send me a message Willy890#1450.

Hello, if youre willing to start a bit early at 9 pm ET, our raids could work perfectly. We are especially looking for a warlock or spriest out of your list, but a mage or
hunter would fit as well

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting tanks, dps and a resto druid. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

We go just a tiny bit later than that, but might be worth it to you to take a look at us anyway :star_struck:

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Melee: (no more paladins pls)
Ranged: (no more hunters pls) higher need for ranged

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Just realize our raid days and times weren’t in what I replied to you with lol. We raid tues/weds from 9:30pm-12:30 am eastern