LF Raid Team

I am looking for a raid team on Horde side only for one of my toons. I currently have a 200 ilvl SPriest, 197 Ele Shaman, and a level 50 Fire Mage. I prefer either the shaman or mage and I am willing to level and gear the mage for a team. The shaman is on Zul Jin and mage on Area 52 but I am willing to xfer one or both of them to the right team. Feel free to respond here or add me on Bnet Protectmtdew#11463 or Discord Anticard#9287. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Hello Jorcexorctic the following info has been provided looking through the forums and came across your post and would like to share our information with you if interested add any of the following Battletags. Though we are not looking for an Ele Shaman that would be my pick considering we have a few Shadow Priests on our raid team my interested is the dedication of the player and motivation to strive ad excel if this information appeals to you i’m sure we can use you on a regular basis on our core team thanks for your time. [H] Zuljin 10/10 N Castle 6/10 H. 3 day raid week recruiting , priority need for Havoc Dh, Holy Pally or MW Monk 200+ilvl. Also accepting competitive ranged/caster dps back ups and fill-ins. What we are looking for: - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 2/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hello there my guild on Quel’dorei just founded 3 days ago we 9/10 N and 1/10 H so far we start H progression this week our raid days are M/W 7:30 - 10pm CST currently looking for DPS to continue our Heroic progression. Feel free to add me on battle net @ mlynk1204#1985 would love to chat about you joining our community.

Hello, I sent you a Bnet request but in the mean time. My guild “Play House” on Arthas is looking for an Ele shaman. We raid Wed and Mon 7:30-10:30 eastern we are currently 5/10H. Here is a link for our discord https://discord.gg/t5MR5hSXvG, if you are interested you can also message me there. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks “Kass”

Hey Jorcexorctic,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664