LF raid team

462 BM hunter looking for raid team.

boat shoes and scotch is recruiting on arthas. we currently just transfered over and are currently rebuilding our raid team in prep for shadowlands. looking for active people who are willing to help build an awesome community and push CE. khoneycutt#1439

Hi there. We are looking for a hunter to join our growing new AotC focused team. Full info below. I look forward to getting in touch with you. Thanks!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-casual-encounter-lf-healerrdpsmdps-for-aotcshadowland/479412

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

Hey, if you would consider going Alliance we may be a home for you!

Hello!

Tilted Halos is 12/12H on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Boomkin
Ret Pally
Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
BM Hunter

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/zfJXrhD (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Sutts#11615- Officer
Celheals#1352 - Guild Leader (and a member of SAGA; a Blizzard focused stream team)

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.