LF Raid Team

Progression
3/12M Nyalotha

RAID TIMES (CST)
TUE & WED 6-10pm

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Monk
Healer: Holy Paladin, Discipline, Resto Shammy, Hybrid
Ranged DPS: All
Melee DPS: All

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots, runes and vantus. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression.

Contact me any time. Bnet : Chlorish#1277

Hey Sleezii!

Morning Brew is looking for a few to round out our current roster. We are horde morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 4/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Ranged – Warlock , Druid, Mage, SPriest
Melee – DH, DK, Rogue
Healer – Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Resto Sham

Hey Sleezii,

Add me on bnet so we can chat today; Pezek#1832

Look forward to speaking with you

Currently 11/12M , 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#%

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Hey there, I don’t know if you are still looking for a guild. If you are, my guild is looking for a warlock to go with us into Shadowlands. You can read more about us here.

Please reach out if you have any questions, have a good day!

Hey Sleezii! We are looking to fill up our roster in order to attempt Mythic Nyalotha. We could definitely use a Warlock in our raids, but we also don’t have a DH, so either of them would work. I will leave our recruitment post below for you to take a look at. Let me know if we seem like a good fit.

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

Hey Sleezii, my guild is actually on lethon we are just horde side. My guild is 6/12M and we are looking for a DH or lock. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est. Outside of raid we push keys all the time and various other things. My bnet is tokara102#1782 if you want to chat further.

^This looks good.

Lok’tar, Sleezi!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re currently 3/12M with work on Hivemind and Shadhar.

We also run M+ throughout the week (lows, 10s, and pushing) and have an alt run Thursday 7-10 central.

Paeoni
ember#1670

Hey Sleezii,

We could use either your DH or warlock for our mythic roster.

Accidently Pro [H] on Area 52. We just formed in February, mixed bag of raiding experience from new guys to those with CE achievs. We’re just looking to down some mythic bosses and push to CE before Shadowlands. We raid two nights a week - Thur & Mon 8-11pm EST. We also have an offnight raid night and do guild m+ groups.

If you’d like to chat further, my bnet is Guts#1679 or you can find me on discord with Guts1679#3950

HI there!

What is your raid time availability? We raid 9pm est Tuesdays and Fridays 12/12 H looking to move into mythic. We are in search of a couple capable and reliable dps to add to our team :slight_smile:
My battletag is Alikona#11551 and discord is Dem#5747. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey sleezll, if you are able and willing to raid from 10 am to 2 pm cst on Saturday and sunday mornings id love to talk to you. my btag is wawa#1628

Hi there. We are a pretty fresh AotC team that has formed from raiders of various backgrounds. We would love to add any of the toons you listed to our growning roster. Full info below. I look forward to getting in contact with you. Full info below.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-casual-encounter-lf-healerrdpsmdps-for-aotcshadowland/479412

I personally think you should stay Alliance! We have the gnomes!

Hello!

Tilted Halos is 12/12H on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Boomkin
Ret Pally
Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
BM Hunter

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/zfJXrhD (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Sutts#11615- Officer
Celheals#1352 - Guild Leader (and a member of SAGA; a Blizzard focused stream team)

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

No days or times listed to know what youre looking for, so here is our spam for you to look at:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 6/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Hey Sleezii

We could fit you in on any of your DPS chars for a core spot. we are currently 3/12M and AOTC - just looking for the last raider or two for a good CE push. Raid times from 8-11 CST, Sunday and Tuesday. Give me a shout - Crabcrusher#1245

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are a guild founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Let us know!

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re still looking. We’d love to pick up some ranged dps.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 5/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Hi!
Welcome back!
If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work and horde is an option I’d love to chat. Currently looking for some more reliable, dedicated team players to join our raiding team.

We are really looking for ranged dps. We are a long standing guild and multi gaming community. We love all things WoW related but also like to dabble into other games from time to time.

If interested please add Nox#1368 on bnet or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat.
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding!