LF raid team

My ww monk friend and my holy paladin are looking for a raid team for 9.2 We primarily run m+ and have 9.0 AOTC experience, but we have minimal 9.1 experience due to lack of consistent raid team. Add me on bent if you’re interested Adanas#1974

Hi Cayllith and friend, “The Force” (21+ medium sized) may be the kind of guild that you are both looking for. I don’t know what the both of your current ilvls are, but we run 2 raids currently. Our main progressive (H/M) H 9/10, M 3/10 runs Sat/Sun 12N-3pm est. They are currently running Mythic. We also have a raid (N/H) that runs T/W 7-9 or 9:30pm est. We use Discord and there are times that you will find members chatting in it. Besides raiding the guild also does everything else that the game offers: Keystones, Torghast, some pvp, transmog & mount runs, etc. If the both of you need more info/invite just IM me in-game. I am online practically every day in the early afternoons. Hope to have the both of you join our family!

Still looking for a weekday raid team!

Hi there. We are currently recruting players for 9.2 raid. We are an AoTC guild and we raid Tuesday and Thrusday 8pm - 10pm. Btag: Sxith#1745

Greetings, Stormbourne is recruiting for WW and holy pally. We have a weekday raid team. Tuesday & Thursday, 7:30 PM EST - 10:00 PM. We are a Heroic raid team focused on AOTC.

Contact
Email: Stormbourne.guild@gmail.com
Discord: Devin Greene#5029
Bnet: Vatren#1979